Showing 0 to 4 of 4 results
- If you like your reds rich, soft and juicy you'll love this absolute fruit-bomb of a red from Spain!
- Bang for buck - it's why we love Spain and it's why this wine has taken NZ by storm!
- Irresistably easy to slurp by itself, but it'll pair well with red meats & cheeses
- Rich, fruity and down right delicious 100% Spanish Tempranillo
- From the same crowd that import the Spanish blockbuster "Rojo"
- The grape is Tempranillo (tem-prah-nee-yoh) - what Spain does best!
- HOT PRICE! End of vintage deal - RRP $24.99, down to $19.99
- Brilliantly aged eight year old Spanish "Gran Reserva" Tempranillo
- Aged 18 months in oak and 5 years in bottle before release
- Average vine age of 30 years old, medium to full bodied, seductively smooth showing the power and matured complexity of a brilliantly aged European red
- The top wine of the Navarro Lopez winery, family owned in Valdepenas in Spain since 1904
- Using fruit from 40-60 year old vines, matured in expensive new oak for 15 months
- 5 Stars, 96/100 (Sam Kim) - "This is premier league; an outstanding rendition of tempranillo showing dark fruit richness"
- RRP $49.99, now down to $39.99 - if it had Rioja on the label you'd easily be paying double this price!