Showing 0 to 4 of 4 results
- New 2020 vintage with a brand spanking new label for one of NZ's most loved Spanish reds!
- Rich, soft and juicy, fruit-bomb red - find out why it's so damn popular
- Irresistibly easy to slurp by itself, but it'll pair well with red meats & cheeses
- Rich, juicy, fruity, silky style red, it's down right delicious 100% Spanish Tempranillo!
- From the same crowd that import the Spanish blockbuster "Rojo"
- The grape is Tempranillo (tem-prah-nee-yoh) - what Spain does best!
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Mellow, medium-bodied and quite mature Rioja with vanilla, dark berry, savoury and beef tea flavours. The 24 months in oak has rounded off the edges and helped produce a moderately complex wine. Good value at this price ($25)"
- Rioja Reserva label, aged 3 years before release (24 months in oak)
- Imported into NZ by Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- Beautifully aged, smooth and mellow with plenty of bold, powerful red fruit flavours
- The top wine of the Navarro Lopez winery, family owned in Valdepenas in Spain since 1904
- Using fruit from 40-60 year old vines, matured in expensive new oak for 15 months
- 5 Stars, 96/100 (Sam Kim) - "This is premier league; an outstanding rendition of tempranillo showing dark fruit richness"
- RRP $49.99, now down to $39.99 - if it had Rioja on the label you'd easily be paying double this price!