Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- 93/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Tangy, punchy sauvignon blanc"
- Made by a superstar winemaker, Brent Marris (you might know him better from Wither Hills and formerly Oyster Bay)
- From the Waihopai Valley, Marlborough
- Perfect with fresh oysters!
- Crafted by superstar Kiwi winemaker Brent Marris
- Silver medal, 94/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021)
- Food matching Ned? Try this with roast chucks, duck or turkey dishes
- The Ned - it's named after the 909m high peak towering above Marlborough
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Pretty wine with red rose petal, raspberry, vanilla and subtle cream flavours"
- Made by superstar winemaker Brent Marris
- Bright, juicy red berry fruits - like summer in a bottle!
- From a vineyard full of rotting grapes...it's a good thing!
- Rich, luscious, sweet dessert wine made from some of The Ned's famous Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc grapes
- Pair this with a classic Kiwi Pavlova - or a hunk of blue cheese!
- 92/100, Top Rank & Top Value Awards (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Named after the 909m high peak towering above Marlborough
- Lush, juicy style Pinot Gris with a touch of spice
- Made by superstar winemaker Brent Marris (formerly at Wither Hills and Oyster Bay)