Showing 20 to 30 of 80 results
- How Luigi and Anita Cecchi met is true romance (or is that bromance?)
- Certified DOCG (the flash stuff) - medium bodied, juicy, delicious Italian Chianti
- Perfect with your spaghetti meatballs, pizzas, pastas or cold cuts like salami
- Zinfandel from Sonoma County in California, USA
- A great place to start if you're new to Zinfandel aka ZIn aka Primitivo (the grape's name in Italy)
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "Flavoursome, generous and immensely drinkable"
- Medium bodied - lush, juicy, ripe red berry fruitiness with a touch of spice
- The UK's #1 selling red wine (the 3rd biggest selling wine overall!)
- 100% Tempranillo from the world famous Rioja region of Spain
- Pure fruit driven, soft, velvety and gloriously gluggable red (no wonder these styles of Spanish reds are going off right now!)
- The No.1 selling producer from the world famous Rioja region in Spain
- Aged 18 months in oak with another 18 months age in the bottle
- Tempranillo blend - smooth, elegant with a touch of spice. A class act!
- Gold medal, 95/100 (IWSC London 2020) - "Abundant ripe, juicy blackberries fill the mouth in velvety opulence...Just divine."
- Smooth, soft, mouthfillingly moreish red with a totally funky label (sorry, no real chocolate in it though!)
- Crowd pleasing style Pinotage from South Africa's Western Cape
- Keep it casual - crack this one open with a meaty pizza or spicy Indian curry with your weekend takeout!
- HOT PRICE! Limited stocks
- Massive value Spanish Tempranillo from Real Compania de Vinos
- Silky smooth style red full of vibrant dark berry fruit flavours, it's lip smackingly good, a jaw droppingly good bargain buy!
- Tempranillo (temp-rah-knee-oh) is the grape - it's what Spain does best
- Juicy, fruit bomb Spanish red - dangerously drinkable!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim) - "offers sunny-sweet fruit flavours backed by silky tannins, finishing long and delectable"
- Garnacha is the grape - this is exploding with fresh, juicy berry fruit flavours!
- Real Compania de Vinos (ray-al comp-an-year de vee-nos) means the Royal Wine Company,
- Stunner! 10 year old aged Spanish red - aged two years in oak, eight years in bottle
- Produced from 30 year old Tempranillo vines, imported by an NZ Master of Wine
- Medium to full bodied, smooth, mellow, perfectly aged red ready go to go now!
- Farnese's massively popular, top notch value Sangiovese red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Light to medium bodied red
- Try with rich pastas, spicy meaty pizzas, salami or other cold cuts, chorizo or cheese
- Petite Sirah's the grape. Full bodied red with spicy, sweet dark fruit flavours
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim)
- From California, USA (if you like Johnny Q's Caravan Petit Sirah - try this, it's a step up!)
- Produced in Clarksburg, 20 miles east of the world famous Napa Valley where you could easily spend twice this on a similar wine