Showing 20 to 30 of 87 results
- World famous Spanish red blend - yep, the one that comes with the little plastic bull!
- "Sangre de Toro" means blood of the bull - this is a blend of Garnacha and the lesser known Carinena
- Rich, juicy, highly drinkable red - if you love Pinot Noir or Syrah try this
- Torres are No.2 World's Most Admired Wine Brand for 2019 (No.1 in 2017 and 2018!)
- Seven year old oak aged Tempranillo from the heart of Spain
- Produced from 30 year old vines, aged 24 months in oak - it's even packaged in fancy as gold wire wrap!
- Medium to full bodied red, mellow tannins and a smooth finish
- Like your reds big and full bodied? P.S (Petite Sirah) - you'll love me!
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- Produced by a family owned vineyard, certified green (the equivalent of our CarboNZero rating)
- From northern California, USA
- One of Argentina's top producers (you've got to be good to be under the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy list of fancy pants wine producers!)
- Produced 1067m above sea level at the foot of the Andes
- This is exactly why we love Malbec – medium bodied, plush and packed with ripe cherry fruit flavours.
- Mega 5 Litre sized bottle of Italian Chianti!
- Mama mia - over six and a half standard sized bottles of wine of soft, smooth and juicy Tuscan red!
- Presented in a Leonardo Chianti gift box with carry handle (you might need two hands!)
- Spanish Tempranillo named after the most non-sounding Spanish bloke we've ever come across - "El Cid"
- This is Spain's most prized grape, Tempranillo (tem-prah-nee-yoh)
- Rich, vibrant, fruit driven red
- El Burro 'Kickass' - this Spanish blockbuster is kickass alright!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars (Sam Kim) - "Instantly appealing.. with delicious fruit flavours"
- 7th vintage in a row to win 5 Stars!
- Rich, ripe red fruit flavours with a touch of spice