Showing 0 to 10 of 177 results
- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
- Big, rich, deliciously golden, full bodied Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- 100% barrel fermented, close to 100% MLF (the fancy winemaking process that gives Chardonnay that buttery, creamy texture)
- Drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- Double Gold medal winner already!
- Rich, lucious, medium to full bodied Shiraz from the Clare Valley in South Australia
- One of the most awarded Shiraz labels from Aussie - consistently proves to be incredible bang for buck!
- Rich, medium to full bodied Tempranillo - lovers of Aussie Shiraz will totally dig this!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "Beautifully ripe and fragrant...excellent fruit intensity backed by polished tannins"
- Produced from 25-35 year old vines in Manchuela in the heart of Spain
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- 93/100 (James Halliday) - "Good, bright, fresh drinking now, but will no doubt age nicely"
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- 2017 release - winemaker Simon Nunns reckons this is one of the best in recent years
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Chardonnay.
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses