- Medium sweet style Riesling by one of Central Otago's big name producers, Mt Difficulty
- Drink now or throw some in the cellar for the next 6-9 years
- Ideal with spicy Asian cuisine and simple fish dishes
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Silver
- HOT PRICE on this legendary Hawke's Bay Chardonnay! Limited time only
- Big, rich, deliciously golden, full bodied Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- 100% barrel fermented, close to 100% MLF (the fancy winemaking process that gives Chardonnay that buttery, creamy texture)
- Drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
Sam Kim 5 Stars
Michael Cooper 4.5 Stars
Easter Wine Show Silver
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- 93/100 (James Halliday) - "Good, bright, fresh drinking now, but will no doubt age nicely"
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
- A brilliant value for money sticky - luscious, refreshing style!
- Made up of 80% range Muscat grape (which hails from France) and 20% of the Flora grape (a grape coming out of California in the US)
- Pair with fruit based or chocolate desserts and blue cheeses
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Trophy
- Keltern in Hawke's Bay - one of NZ's great Chardonnay vineyards!
- Trophy Champion Wine of Show, Trophy Champion Chardonnay & Gold medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2018), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2018), 5 Stars, 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- "considerable power and obvious cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Gold
Fine Wines of New Zealand
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Trophy
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Gold
- Named after a tree in the middle of the vineyard (what goes on under the tree is another story)
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Dish magazine), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Try pairing with game meat dishes, like a Peking duck
- World famous Spanish red blend - yep, the one that comes with the little plastic bull!
- "Sangre de Toro" means blood of the bull - this is a blend of Garnacha and the lesser known Carinena
- Rich, juicy, highly drinkable red - if you love Pinot Noir or Syrah try this
- Torres are No.2 World's Most Admired Wine Brand for 2019 (No.1 in 2017 and 2018!)
- Organic and biodynamically produced red from a legendary Rhone Valley producer
- A blend of 80% Grenache / 20% Syrah
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim) - "The wine offers terrific fruit power and intensity, brilliantly supported by silky texture and fine, chalky tannins"
- One of the top sellers in the Penfolds Bin Range
- 96/100 (James Halliday), 94/100 (Andrew Caillard MW), 92/100 (Huon Hooke MW)
- "A good if not transcendent Bin 28" (Huon Hooke MW)
- Huge cellaring potential - up to 2030 and beyond!
- Blend of Merlot & Cabernet, aged in French oak for 2 years
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Offering good value ($21)"
- Made by Pegasus Bay in Waipara, north Canterbury
- Just the wine for grilled chops (pork, veal or lamb) with fresh herbs from the garden!