Showing 0 to 10 of 52 results
- A six pack of premium mixed wines
- 2 mixed whites, 2 mixed reds, 1 Rosé and a bottle of French Champagne!
- Works out at just $25 per bottle
- Delivered nationwide for just $5.99 ($3 extra for Rural Delivery) - add a gift message at the checkout!
- Coleraine '19 - the 35th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- 5 Stars, 98/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An iconic brand meets a terrific vintage. The result is a “must have” wine for collectors and investors. This is elegance on a grand scale and one of the best vintages I’ve tasted."
- Individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box
- One for the VVIP red wine lover - cellar for 20-30 years plus!
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a way cool 1.5 Litre Magnum sized bottle!
- This is how you kick off a party in style!
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Delivered anywhere in New Zealand
- A six pack of premium NZ Pinot Noirs
- World famous names - Ata Rangi, Cloudy Bay, Nanny Goat, Wooing Tree, Mt Difficulty and Amisfield
- Works out at $50 per bottle
- Delivered nationwide for just $4.99 ($3 extra for Rural Delivery)
- Only 3,000 bottles produced each release
- Finest parcels from the Kalimna Tawny Cellar, blended and mature oak aged with an average age of 30 years
- Presented in a lockable Penfolds Great Grandfather branded gift box - each bottle is individually numbered
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal message
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a 6 Litre bottle (called a Methuselah)
- The equivalent of 8 standard sized bottles of Clicquot, enough to fill around 64 flutes
- Comes presented in a Veuve branded wooden crate
Sam Kim – 97 Points
- The very, very best that Elephant Hill produce! Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec
- Aged 22 months in oak, further aged in bottle before release, cellar to 2040
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW), 95/100 (Huon Hooke), 97/100 (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "Dense, heroic red with dark chocolate, mocha, cassis, dried fruits and mixed spice flavours. A long-distance runner that will repay cellaring." (Bob Campbell MW)
The Real Review – Top Rank
Huon Hooke – 5 Stars
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
- 40 Year Old Tawny Port by Graham's - one of Porto's legendary Port producing names
- Extraordinary, world class Tawny Port that's produced using wines that have an average age of 40 years
- Gift boxed and delivered anywhere in NZ with your personal message