Showing 0 to 7 of 7 results
- The 74th edition of this wow-factor vintage Champagne by the world's number one Champagne brand
- Produced with grapes from a single vintage, and only when conditions are tip top!
- Stored in our tempeature controlled wine cellar, presented in a striking Moet Grand Vintage gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message!
- Not your everyday Marlborough Sauvy - aged for 18 months in old French oak using wild yeasts, this is a wine with several years cellaring in mind!
- Made by ex-Cloudy Bay winemakers
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Very distinctive wine that has justifiably earned something of a cult following" (Bob Campbell MW)
- A Vintage port experience at a fraction of the price
- LBV stands for Late Bottled Vintage (they don't need any more ageing, they're ready to drink now!)
- A great pressie for the old man - we'll ship one of these anywhere in NZ with a personlised gift message
- The finest red produced by Brown Brothers
- From five vineyard sites across Victoria, aged 18 months in oak, this has cellaring potential of nearly 50 years!
- "Its power and intensity hit like a bullet, packed with pepper, spice, savoury jet black fruits" (96/100, James Halliday)
- Rioja Reserva - aged for 3 years before release (12 months in oak)
- One of the UK's top selling Rioja brands, imported into NZ by Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- 4 Stars, 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - “Impressive red offering value at this price”
- Garnacha, Syrah and a splash of Mazuela blend - aged 12 months in oak
- From Campo de Borja in north east Spain
- Big, rich, dark in colour, sweet dark fruits and spice - this is classy stuff!
- Six year old aged Spanish "Reserva" Tempranillo
- Aged 12 months in oak and a further 24 months in bottle before release
- From a 2012 vintage rated as "Excellent" - the highest rating!
- Medium to full bodied with silky smooth tannins and showing all the characters of a brilliantly aged European red