Showing 0 to 7 of 7 results
- The 74th edition of this wow-factor vintage Champagne by the world's number one Champagne brand
- Produced with grapes from a single vintage, and only when conditions are tip top!
- Stored in our tempeature controlled wine cellar, presented in a striking Moet Grand Vintage gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message!
- Not your everyday Marlborough Sauvy - aged for 18 months in old French oak using wild yeasts, this is a wine with several years cellaring in mind!
- Made by ex-Cloudy Bay winemakers
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Very distinctive wine that has justifiably earned something of a cult following" (Bob Campbell MW)
- The finest red produced by Brown Brothers
- From five vineyard sites across Victoria, aged 18 months in oak, this has cellaring potential of nearly 50 years!
- "Its power and intensity hit like a bullet, packed with pepper, spice, savoury jet black fruits" (96/100, James Halliday)
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 5 Stars (Raymond Chan)
- Champagne quality sparkling (Methode Traditionelle) made in Marlborough by Le Brun
- Blanc de Blancs - made entirely with Chardonnay grapes
- Rioja Reserva - aged for 3 years before release (12 months in oak)
- One of the UK's top selling Rioja brands, imported into NZ by Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- 4 Stars, 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - “Impressive red offering value at this price”
- Garnacha, Syrah and a splash of Mazuela blend - aged 12 months in oak
- From Campo de Borja in north east Spain
- Big, rich, dark in colour, sweet dark fruits and spice - this is classy stuff!
- Premium label, Double 5 Star, Coonawarra Cabernet Merlot, RRP $20-25, slashed to an incredible $14.99!
- Made by Johnny Q aka Mr John Quarisa
- 5 Stars (Raymond Chan), 5 Stars (Sam Kim) - "A gorgeous red filled with dark fruit flavours...powerful and immensely appealing"
- Aged 16 months in oak - drink now to 2021