Showing 0 to 10 of 93 results
- The 74th edition of this wow-factor vintage Champagne by the world's number one Champagne brand
- Produced with grapes from a single vintage, and only when conditions are tip top!
- Stored in our tempeature controlled wine cellar, presented in a striking Moet Grand Vintage gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message!
- One of the finest Champagnes in the world, that was served to the Imperial Court of Russia
- 100/100 (James Suckling), 100/100 (Wine Enthusiast), 97+/100 (Robert Parker's Wine Advocate)
- "2008 is my best Cristal ever on the market" - Roederer cellar master Jean-Baptiste Lecaillon
- Comes in an anti-UV cellophane with presentation gift box - all carefully stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar
- Rock the party in style with this mega value, mega sized French Champers!
- Cuisine recommended for the 6th year in a row - 5 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- It doesn't have the celebrity status that other Champagne brands do, but this wine fully over delivers for value for money
- Named after the legendary French widow who turned Veuve Clicquot into what it is today!
- Top of the line, vintaged Champagne - the best produced by Veuve!
- From the outstanding 2008 vintage
- Only produced in exceptional vintages and comes in a chic looking gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018) - "This is all charm, a delightful expression of Champagne red grapes"
- Nothing says "I love you" quite like Moet Rose!
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with a personlised gift message
- Moet & Chandon's finest vintage Champagne (the 42nd edition of one of the world's finest Champagnes)
- An outstanding 2008 vintage, a vintage they call a "Champagne miracle"
- A Champagne will stand the test of time - as long as 30 years!
- Stored in our temperature controlled cellar, presented in a stunning Dom Perignon gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a 3 Litre bottle (called a Jeroboam)
- The equivalent of 4 standard sized bottles of Clicquot, enough to fill around 20 flutes
- Comes presented in a Veuve branded wooden crate
- Delivered anywhere in New Zealand
- The 167th edition of one of the most luxurious Champagne brands in the world
- A blend of 140 wines, the youngest from 2010, the oldest from 1998. Each bottle takes about 20 years to produce!
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, beautifully presented in a Krug branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message