Showing 0 to 10 of 68 results
- The 74th edition of this wow-factor vintage Champagne by the world's number one Champagne brand
- Produced with grapes from a single vintage, and only when conditions are tip top!
- Stored in our tempeature controlled wine cellar, presented in a striking Moet Grand Vintage gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message!
- One of the finest Champagnes in the world, that was served to the Imperial Court of Russia
- "The 2012 has been nothing short of magnificent on the three occasions I have tasted it so far." (Antonio Galloni)
- Comes in an anti-UV cellophane with presentation gift box - all carefully stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar
- HOT PRICE! Was $120, now $90! Limited stocks
- Rock the party in style with this mega sized 1.5 Litre Magnum of French Champers!
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020) - recommended in Cuisine magazine 9 years running now!
- Named after the legendary French widow who turned Veuve Clicquot into what it is today!
- Top of the line, vintaged Champagne - the best produced by Veuve!
- From the outstanding 2008 vintage
- Only produced in exceptional vintages and comes in a chic looking gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message
- Nothing says "I love you" quite like Moet Rose!
- "This is all charm, a delightful expression of Champagne red grapes" (Cuisine magazine)
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with a personlised gift message
- Moet & Chandon's finest vintage Champagne (the 44th edition of one of the world's finest Champagnes)
- "The creation of Dom Pérignon Vintage 2010 took equal parts mastery and humility. I hope it never ceases to inspire you."
- A Champagne will stand the test of time - as long as 30 years!
- Presented in a stunning Dom Perignon gift box and delivered anywhere in NZ
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a 3 Litre bottle (called a Jeroboam)
- The equivalent of 4 standard sized bottles of Clicquot, enough to fill around 32 flutes
- Comes presented in a Veuve branded wooden crate
- Delivered anywhere in New Zealand
- The 168th edition of one of the most luxurious Champagne brands in the world
- A blend of 140 wines, the youngest from 2010, the oldest from 1998. Each bottle takes about 20 years to produce!
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, beautifully presented in a Krug branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message