Showing 0 to 10 of 47 results
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2017), Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2017), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Double Gold medal winner, 86/100 (James Halliday)
- "A well made wine, the use of oak staves joining with luscious blackcurrant fruit" (James Halliday)
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Five generations and still a private family owned label
- "Padthaway" is an Aboriginal word for "Good Water"
- In Decanter magazine’s 21st Century edition Browns of Padthaway was labelled as one of the “21 Hottest Wineries to Watch”
- Johnny Q is renowned winemaker John Quarisa (maker of the much loved Shot in the Dark Shiraz)
- Double Gold (China Wine & Spirits Awards), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2017)
- Awesome with a big, juicy steak
- A full bodied, rich white from Gisborne (the grape hails from Italy)
- Pinot Gris & Chardonnay fans will love it!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Delicious Shiraz with a splash of Viognier from Johnny Q (aka John Quarisa)
- Double Gold medal (China Wine & Spirit Awards)
- "This comfortably over delivers at its price. Pots of fruit and good balance" (James Halliday)
- Made by Scottish born, Spanish based Master of Wine Norrel Robertson (he learnt a trick or two here in NZ)
- Grenache Shiraz blend from Calatayud (near Zaragoza in the north of Spain)
- Dark inky in colour and packed with dark berry fruits with soft, silky tannins
- From the world famous Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (they produce some seriously good Bordeaux style reds in this part of the world)
- Great potential for the cellar for a modestly priced red (best drinking 2019+)
- Great with game and red meat as well as hearty pasta dishes
- 4 Stars (Winestate magazine), 4 Stars (Raymond Chan), Silver medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards), 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Syrah using fruit from the Gimblett Gravels, Hawke's Bay
- "A simple and appealing wine that offers good bang for the buck. Just drink it!" (Bob Campbell MW)