Showing 0 to 10 of 61 results
- Named after a Spy Base in Marlborough
- Dry style Riesling with plenty of mouth puckering citrus flavours!
- Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2017), Silver medal (Decanter World Wine Awards 2017), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon & Malbec blend from Victoria, Australia
- A limited release wine by one of Australia's oldest wine making families
- Pair it with some spicy snags off the barbie!
- Johnny Q is renowned winemaker John Quarisa (maker of the much loved Shot in the Dark Shiraz)
- Double Gold (China Wine & Spirits Awards), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2017)
- Awesome with a big, juicy steak
- A full bodied, rich white from Gisborne (the grape hails from Italy)
- Pinot Gris & Chardonnay fans will love it!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Delicious Shiraz with a splash of Viognier from Johnny Q (aka John Quarisa)
- Double Gold medal (China Wine & Spirit Awards)
- "This comfortably over delivers at its price. Pots of fruit and good balance" (James Halliday)
- Made by Scottish born, Spanish based Master of Wine Norrel Robertson (he learnt a trick or two here in NZ)
- Grenache Shiraz blend from Calatayud (near Zaragoza in the north of Spain)
- Dark inky in colour and packed with dark berry fruits with soft, silky tannins
- From the world famous Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (they produce some seriously good Bordeaux style reds in this part of the world)
- Great potential for the cellar for a modestly priced red (best drinking 2019+)
- Great with game and red meat as well as hearty pasta dishes
- Formerly an apricot orchard, this vineyard is fast becoming a star of the Central Otago region
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Full-bodied, it has strong, youthful plum, spice, herb and nut flavours"
- Kate and Will were snapped swirling back a glass or two of Domain Road on their NZ Royal visit, Pinot fit for a future King!
- 4 Stars (Winestate magazine), 4 Stars (Raymond Chan), Silver medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards), 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Syrah using fruit from the Gimblett Gravels, Hawke's Bay
- "A simple and appealing wine that offers good bang for the buck. Just drink it!" (Bob Campbell MW)