Showing 0 to 10 of 10 results
- Aromatic, unoaked white that's indigenous to Argentina
- Fresh, zesty, rich white with a dry finish. This is a classy alternative to take to the next dinner party!
- 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Bright, fresh and weighty torrontes with flavours suggesting loquat and paw paw/tropical fruit."
- Five generations and still a private family owned label
- "Padthaway" is an Aboriginal word for "Good Water"
- In Decanter magazine’s 21st Century edition Browns of Padthaway was labelled as one of the “21 Hottest Wineries to Watch”
- A full bodied, rich white from Gisborne (the grape hails from Italy)
- Pinot Gris & Chardonnay fans will love it!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- Made by Orlando - one of the true legends in the Aussie wine scene!
- 95/100 & Top Rank Award (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A seriously good shiraz with great cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- A wine made for the cellar! Drink now to 2035
- One of NZ's few labels made from Marsanne - a grape normally grown in the Rhone Valley, France
- 4 1/2 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2021) - "Although a 2015 vintage, the accumulated bottle age adds to the charm and intrigue of this vibrant wine"
- No, Allison isn't the name of the winemaker's wife or daughter. It's his recently restored supercharged V12 engine!
- Full bodied white, slightly spicy with a dry finish
- From the world famous Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (they produce some seriously good Bordeaux style reds in this part of the world)
- 92/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Elegant yet gutsy red with blackberry, cedar, plum and spicy oak flavours. Medium-bodied red with a structure of peppery tannins and a reasonably lengthy finish. Good now, better later. (up to 2023)"
- Great with game and red meat as well as hearty pasta dishes
- Not your everyday Marlborough Sauvy - aged for 18 months in old French oak using wild yeasts, this is a wine with several years cellaring in mind!
- Made by ex-Cloudy Bay winemakers
- 5 Stars, 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "It's Sauvignon Jim, but not as we know it!" (Bob Campbell MW)
- The finest red produced by Brown Brothers
- From five vineyard sites across Victoria, aged 18 months in oak, drink now to 2030
- 5 Stars & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A heroic red that's deliciously drinkable now but will age well" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Garnacha, Syrah and a splash of Mazuela blend - aged 12 months in oak
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim) - "Flavoursome, complex and highly enjoyable", 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2022)
- From Campo de Borja in north east Spain
- Big, rich, dark in colour, sweet dark fruits and spice - this is classy stuff!
- One to keep an eye on - this winery has received massive international acclaim!
- For years Sean (the winemaker, aka Mr Brennan) used to sell his fruit to Peregrine
- From a family owned and operated vineyard in Gibbston, Central Otago