- Double Gold medal winner, 86/100 (James Halliday)
- "A well made wine, the use of oak staves joining with luscious blackcurrant fruit" (James Halliday)
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A complex and very appealing wine"
- Five generations and still a private family owned label
- "Padthaway" is an Aboriginal word for "Good Water"
- In Decanter magazine’s 21st Century edition Browns of Padthaway was labelled as one of the “21 Hottest Wineries to Watch”
- Johnny Q is renowned winemaker John Quarisa (maker of the much loved Shot in the Dark Shiraz)
- Double Gold (China Wine & Spirits Awards), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2017)
- Awesome with a big, juicy steak
- A full bodied, rich white from Gisborne (the grape hails from Italy)
- Pinot Gris & Chardonnay fans will love it!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)
- From the world famous Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay (they produce some seriously good Bordeaux style reds in this part of the world)
- Great potential for the cellar for a modestly priced red (best drinking 2019+)
- Great with game and red meat as well as hearty pasta dishes
- Three year old aged Tempranillo from the heart of Spain, produced from 30 year old vines
- 4 1/2 Stars, 90/100 (Sam Kim) - "It is up front and delectable with plenty of tasty flavours, finishing firm and pleasingly dry"
- Medium bodied, smooth style red - a perfectly aged European red at a bargain price!
- Imported by NZ Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Cab Sauv and Malbec with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An intriguing wine with a character all of its own"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- A secret blend of grape varieties - only the winemaker knows the final blend!
- "Powerful, yet luscious and silky with a flavoursome finish. Talisman has a complex character, with a black heart" (Miles, Crossroads winemaker)
- Drink now or cellar to 2030
- Spy Valley's sweet sticky made from their Marlborough Sauvy grapes
- Very cool. No really - they picked the grapes in the middle of winter!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)