Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Pinot Noir from Felton Road, Bannockburn in Central Otago
- Home to the first vines planted in Bannockburn
- "The texture is velvet, the finish complex...this is a gorgeous Pinot Noir."
- Seriously good! Drink now or cellar to 2030
- Gold used to be the main treasure in these neck of the woods, now it's the grapes worth their weight in gold!
- Made with Pinot Noir grapes from Terra Sancta's high altitude Bannockburn vineyards
- The guys at Terra Sancta describe this one as a "delicious, vibrant Pinot Noir” - good to go up to 5 years from vintage
- "From one vintage to the next, this is one of the country's leading rosés." (Michael Cooper)
- NZ's only Rosé to make Michael Cooper's "Super Classic" list (over 5 vintages of Excellent scores)
- Made with Pinot Noir grapes from Terra Sancta's Felton Road vineyards
Sam Kim – 93 Points
- 94/100, Top Rank & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2020), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "A youthful, full-bodied wine, with vibrant peach, pear and spice flavour" (Michael Cooper)
- Using fruit from Terra Sancta's Felton Road vineyards in Bannockburn
The Real Review – Top Rank
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
Cuisine 4 1/2 Stars
- One of NZ's best Rosés. End of story!
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "This unusually complex wine is New Zealand's highest-priced rosé to date...well worth discovering" (Michael Cooper)
- Using fruit from the first vines planted in 1991 and 1995