Showing 0 to 6 of 6 results
- Farnese's massively popular, top notch value Sangiovese red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Light to medium bodied red
- Try with rich pastas, spicy meaty pizzas, salami or other cold cuts, chorizo or cheese
- Negroamaro from Puglia, southern Italy
- Medium bodied, dry red full of spicy black berry flavours - low on tannin and acid, high on the chug-factor!
- Food match? It's gotta be Italian meatballs or pizza!
- Named after the tradition of kissing the first (Primo) bunch of grapes of the harvest
- From Puglia in southern Italy - a blend of Sangiovese and Merlot
- Medium bodied, soft, smooth, dangerously easy drinking style!
- Limited edition release by Farnese dedicated to the Giro d'Italia (Italy's equivalent of the Tour de France)
- Sangiovese Merlot blend from Puglia - modern style, medium bodied, juicy red with soft tannins
- Drink now to 2023 - give it a spin with salami, chorizo or mild cheeses!