Showing 0 to 8 of 8 results
- Farnese's massively popular, awesome value Montepulciano red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Medium bodied, juicy and bright
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018), Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2018)
- Farnese's massively popular, top notch value Sangiovese red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Light to medium bodied red
- Try with rich pastas, spicy meaty pizzas, salami or other cold cuts, chorizo or cheese
- Negroamaro from Puglia, southern Italy
- Medium bodied, dry red full of spicy black berry flavours - low on tannin and acid, high on the chug-factor!
- Food match? It's gotta be Italian meatballs or pizza!
- Farnese's flagship wine - a big, powerful blend of five grapes from two regions in southern Italy
- 99/99 and Best Italian Red - Luca Maroni Guide 2018
- Consistently rated as one of Italy's finest reds - a wine that makes a mockery of Italian wine laws!
- Limited edition release by Farnese dedicated to the Giro d'Italia (Italy's equivalent of the Tour de France)
- Sangiovese Merlot blend from Puglia - modern style, medium bodied, juicy red with soft tannins
- Drink now to 2022 - give it a spin with salami, chorizo or mild cheeses!