Showing 20 to 30 of 816 results
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- Shiraz from Australia's leading alcohol removed wine producer
- Soft and smooth style with light, berry fruit flavours
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices), lower in calories and high in anti-oxidants
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- 91/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- "A wine that is as striking for its piercing currant flavours as it for its comparative restraint...highly varietal and rewarding." (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
The Real Review – Top Value
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- Selected for Air NZ Business Class
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Silver
Winestate 4 Stars
- Methode Traditionelle (bottle fermented, the same method they use to make Champagne)
- Gold medal winner (Royal Easter Wine Show 2020), 91/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A distinctive wine with character" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Perfect crowd pleasing, function fizz that won't break the bank - the go to bubbles for weddings, parties or any other old shin dig you've got planned!
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- 95/100, Top Value & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) No.1 rated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from 2019 vintage (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020), Gold medal (New World Wine Awards 2020)
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
New World Wine Awards Gold
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review, December 2019), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- "An impressive fizz offering good value." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Methode Traditionelle - made in the same way as Champagne
- One of Marlborough's pioneer fizz labels!
- Latest 2020 release - this is consistently one of NZ's top value for money Pinot Gris!
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish - simply delish!
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- Aged in seasoned oak with a minimum average blended age of 3 years
- Great everyday drinking - ideal for winter but hey, don't let us stop you sipping this all year round
- Rich, full bodied - great with cheese or chocolate!