Showing 20 to 30 of 820 results
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- Shiraz from Australia's leading alcohol removed wine producer
- Soft and smooth style with light, berry fruit flavours
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices), lower in calories and high in anti-oxidants
- The iconic Bin 389 by Penfolds - aka The Baby Grange!
- This marks the 60th anniversary of this world famous wine - a collector's edition if we ever saw it!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review), 96/100 (James Halliday)
- Massive cellaring potential of 15-20 years
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- 91/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- "A wine that is as striking for its piercing currant flavours as it for its comparative restraint...highly varietal and rewarding." (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
The Real Review – Top Value
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- Selected for Air NZ Business Class
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Silver
Winestate 4 Stars
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A complex and very appealing wine"
- Methode Traditionelle (bottle fermented, the same method they use to make Champagne)
- Gold medal winner (Royal Easter Wine Show 2020)
- Perfect crowd pleasing, function fizz that won't break the bank - the go to bubbles for weddings, parties or any other old shin dig you've got planned!
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), Top Value award (The Real Review), Top Rank award (The Real Review), No.1 rated Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc from 2019 vintage
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- Powerful, aromatic Sauv from vineyard sites in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
The Real Review – Top Value
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Fine Wines of New Zealand
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
- 93/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review, December 2019)
- "An impressive fizz offering good value." (Bob Campbell MW)
- Methode Traditionelle - made in the same way as Champagne
- One of Marlborough's pioneer fizz labels!