Showing 20 to 30 of 865 results
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork
- Gold medal, 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021)
- Shiraz from the Barossa Valley
- Medium to full bodied, packed with power and full of fruit
- Give it a go and get your Mojo flowing!
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- 88/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Delicately luscious pinot gris with pear, peach, stone fruit and honeysuckle flavours"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- Shiraz from Australia's leading alcohol removed wine producer
- Soft and smooth style with light, berry fruit flavours
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices), lower in calories and high in anti-oxidants
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- 91/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits Competition 2020)
- "A wine that is as striking for its piercing currant flavours as it for its comparative restraint...highly varietal and rewarding." (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- Barrel aged, fortified wine made by one of Aussie's powerhouse producers!
- Rich, luscious and downright dangerously drinkable! Think raisins, maple, brown sugar and toasted nuts
- Just the style to pair with a cheeky cheeseboard with all your favourite cheeses, dried fruit and nuts. Nom nom nom!
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ- served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a rich, complex wine"
- Methode Traditionelle (bottle fermented, the same method they use to make Champagne)
- Gold medal winner (Royal Easter Wine Show 2020), 91/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "A distinctive wine with character" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Perfect crowd pleasing, function fizz that won't break the bank - the go to bubbles for weddings, parties or any other old shin dig you've got planned!
The Real Review – Top Value
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- Double Silver medal winner, 89/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), Gold medal, 95/100 (Decanter World Wine Awards 2021)
- "An initial hint of sweetness is balanced by fruity acidity to give an off-dry finish" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Using fruit from the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
Fine Wines of New Zealand
NZ Aromatic Wine Comp Silver
Decanter WWA Gold
Easter Wine Show Silver