Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- 0% Rosé made by McGuigan in South Australia (contains no more than 0.05% alcohol)
- McGuigan have been producing low and free alcohol for over 15 years
- "Post fermentation, we use the latest spinning cone technology, working at low temperatures to gently remove the alcohol"
- Easy drinking, fruit driven style with bright, juicy red berry fruit and lush strawberry flavours
- The first 0% alcohol New Zealand Rosé, made by Giesen
- A multi million dollar R&D investment, fruit from Marlborough and Waipara, and some good old whizz bang technology
- 87/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Pale-pink colour. The best of three alcohol-free products. Subtle strawberry flavours. Dry, fresh and clean"
- Using spinning cone technology that gently extracts the alcohol from the wine