Showing 20 to 30 of 230 results
- Often holds the spot for top selling Shiraz in Australia & NZ
- Medium to full bodied, rich red from South East Australia
- Crack into it with fillet steaks, snarlers, meaty pizzas or tomato based pasta dishes!
- Clearview's hark back to the style they started with 25 years ago
- Overloaded with oak, buttery, tropical fruit flavours!
- Food match with camembert stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto with a creamy mushroom sauce - yum!
- 93/100, Top Value & Top Rank Awards (Bob Campbell MW) - "It offers a lot of bang for the buck"
- Bordeaux style blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon from vineyards in the Bridge Pa Triangle
- Made by Mills Reef in the Hawke's Bay, aged 12 months in French oak
- Soft, medium to full bodied bodied red - ideal with Mum's Sunday roast!
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork
- Textbook Provence Rosé packaged in an award winning bottle
- Gold medal & No.1 rated at the Pink Design Awards in Cannes 2018 (No.2 rated in 2019)
- An elegant, minimalist design with no paper label and a glass top closure
- Hawke's Bay Merlot from one of Marlborough's juggernaut producers
- A proven track record of good value here - back to back Gold medals and a previous 'Best Buy Red of the Year' winner with Michael Cooper
- Soft, sweetly fruited Merlot with smooth tannins
- Bust it out with your Sunday lamb roast leftovers
- The ultimate Provence Rosé made by...Ultimate Provence!
- From a site located 30 minutes from Saint Tropez
- Winery, restaurants, bars, hotels, apartments and stunning venue hire - Ultimate Provence (UP) has it all!
- From a single vineyard site that sits right on the coastline in Marlborough
- A rich, full bodied style Pinot Gris
- Pair it with chicken, mushroom and creamy pasta dishes!
- From one of the Rhone Valley's top producers, Gabriel Meffre
- Elegant, refreshing and dry - lightly fruity with a touch of spice!
- La Chasse is one of the UK's leading Cotes du Rhone brands
- From the town of Alba in Piedmont, northwest Italy
- Barbera is the grape and it's famous for being medium to full bodied, dry red with tangy, cherry like flavours
- Ruby red in its younger years and becoming dark and richer as it ages (these wines have good cellaring potential!)