Showing 0 to 10 of 73 results
- Coleraine '19 - the 35th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- 5 Stars, 98/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An iconic brand meets a terrific vintage. The result is a “must have” wine for collectors and investors. This is elegance on a grand scale and one of the best vintages I’ve tasted."
- Individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box
- One for the VVIP red wine lover - cellar for 20-30 years plus!
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a way cool 1.5 Litre Magnum sized bottle!
- This is how you kick off a party in style!
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Delivered anywhere in New Zealand
- From the 2012 vintage - the 66th release in the Veuve Clicquot Vintage series
- "A great vintage from Clicquot, this is fresh, grand and giving." (Wine & Spirits magazine)
- Comes presented in a stylish Veuve Clicquot 2012 Vintage branded gift box
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with a personlised gift message
- BANG! BANG! Rabbit Ranch's Double Barrel Gift Pack with a bottle each of Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris
- From Central Otago - easy drinking, soft & juicy Noir + refreshing off-dry style Gris
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Malbec and Cab Sauv with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "An impressive wine which demands time"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- Only 3,000 bottles produced each release
- Finest parcels from the Kalimna Tawny Cellar, blended and mature oak aged with an average age of 30 years
- Presented in a lockable Penfolds Great Grandfather branded gift box - each bottle is individually numbered
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal message
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a 6 Litre bottle (called a Methuselah)
- The equivalent of 8 standard sized bottles of Clicquot, enough to fill around 64 flutes
- Comes presented in a Veuve branded wooden crate
- Mega sized 1.5 Litre Magnum size Mumm Champagne (pronounced "moom")
- New "Grand Cordon" label - striking bottle created by an award winning designer
- Using cut edge technology the famous Mumm red ribbon is indented across the bottle
- The very, very best that Elephant Hill produce! Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec
- Aged 25 months in oak, further aged in bottle for two years before release, cellar to 2032
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 96/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim)
- "This magnificent Bordeaux blend shows pristine fruit aromas of cassis and Black Doris plum together with cedar, tobacco and olive nuances on the nose" (Sam Kim)
- Coleraine '18 - the 34th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- "All changed when Coleraine hit the market. No one had dreamed such a wine could be made from New Zealand grapes" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Each magnum individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box