Showing 0 to 10 of 41 results
- A six pack of premium mixed wines
- 2 mixed whites, 2 mixed reds, 1 Rosé and a bottle of French Champagne!
- Works out at just $25 per bottle
- Delivered nationwide for just $5.99 ($3 extra for Rural Delivery) - add a gift message at the checkout!
- Coleraine '19 - the 35th release of the wine Decanter magazine recently labelled as "New Zealand's First Growth"
- 5 Stars, 98/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An iconic brand meets a terrific vintage. The result is a “must have” wine for collectors and investors. This is elegance on a grand scale and one of the best vintages I’ve tasted."
- Individually wrapped in Coleraine branded, vintage dated tissue and packaged in a Te Mata branded wooden box
- One for the VVIP red wine lover - cellar for 20-30 years plus!
- Mega 1.5 Litre magnum of one of Central Otago's most loved Pinots!
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- Limited edition - buy it for yourself or send it as a gift (we'll ship this anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message)
- A six pack of premium NZ Pinot Noirs
- World famous names - Ata Rangi, Cloudy Bay, Nanny Goat, Wooing Tree, Mt Difficulty and Amisfield
- Works out at $50 per bottle
- Delivered nationwide for just $4.99 ($3 extra for Rural Delivery)
- BANG! BANG! Rabbit Ranch's Double Barrel Gift Pack with a bottle each of Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris
- From Central Otago - easy drinking, soft & juicy Noir + refreshing off-dry style Gris
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Malbec and Cab Sauv with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "An impressive wine which demands time"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
Sam Kim – 97 Points
- The very, very best that Elephant Hill produce! Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec
- Aged 22 months in oak, further aged in bottle before release, cellar to 2040
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW), 95/100 (Huon Hooke), 97/100 (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "Dense, heroic red with dark chocolate, mocha, cassis, dried fruits and mixed spice flavours. A long-distance runner that will repay cellaring." (Bob Campbell MW)
The Real Review – Top Rank
Huon Hooke – 5 Stars
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
- PLEASE NOTE - Only available with purchase of appropriate number of bottles of wine
- Single bottle wooden wine gift box - made in NZ from environmentally friendly timber
- Packaged with wood wool with a sliding lid (wood wool included with purchase of wine on order)
- Simply add this to cart with any standard sized 750ml bottle of wine from our site, we'll do the rest.