Showing 0 to 10 of 30 results
- Mega 5 Litre sized bottle of Italian Chianti!
- Mama mia - over six and a half standard sized bottles of wine of soft, smooth and juicy Tuscan red!
- Presented in a Leonardo Chianti gift box with carry handle (you might need two hands!)
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Cab Sauv and Malbec with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An intriguing wine with a character all of its own"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box
- A secret blend of grape varieties - only the winemaker knows the final blend!
- "Powerful, yet luscious and silky with a flavoursome finish. Talisman has a complex character, with a black heart" (Miles, Crossroads winemaker)
- Drink now or cellar to 2030
- 100% Shiraz aged for 12 months in large 50 year old oak vats
- 95/100 (Huon Hooke MW) - "This is all about finesse. Lovely wine"
- A special red with long term cellaring in mind, peak drinking 2022-2055
- Comes presented in Penfolds St Henri branded tissue paper
- PLEASE NOTE - Only available with purchase of appropriate number of bottles of wine
- Single bottle wooden wine gift box - made in NZ from environmentally friendly timber
- Packaged with wood wool with a sliding lid (wood wool included with purchase of wine on order)
- Simply add this to cart with any standard sized 750ml bottle of wine from our site, we'll do the rest.
- Limited edition - only 3000 bottles produced
- Misty Cove's flagship red. Entirely hand crafted using the very best whole clusters from their Rapaura vineyard in Marlborough, 18 months in French oak
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit) - "this is impressively complex"
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper), 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Big, quite oaky red in an elegant rather than blockbuster style" (Bob Campbell MW)
- 17 months in premium French oak - this is rich, complex Bordeaux blend from the Gimblett Gravels
- Vidal Estate's top of the range Syrah, only release in great vintages
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Bright, vibrant, high energy syrah...An elegant powerhouse"
- 100% Gimblett Gravels fruit, 18 months in French oak, a special wine that'll go the distance
- Cellaring potential of 12+ years from vintage
- Mega 1.5 Litre magnum of one of Central Otago's most loved Pinots!
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- Limited edition - buy it for yourself or send it as a gift (we'll ship this anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message)
- BANG! BANG! Rabbit Ranch's Double Barrel Gift Pack with a bottle each of Pinot Noir & Pinot Gris
- From Central Otago - easy drinking, soft & juicy Noir + refreshing off-dry style Gris
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message