Showing 30 to 40 of 87 results
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS HOT PRICE! This is exactly why we love South American reds - ridiculous value for money!
- Malbec is to Argentina what Marlborough Sauvy is to NZ - it's just what they do best
- Soft, rich and juicy style red - highly gluggable!
- Four times winners of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" and a regular listing as "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine
- A darkly fruited, spicy, medium to full bodied red
- From the Castano crew in Yecla, south east Spain
- The grape is Monastrell - it absolutely thrives in this part of the world!
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim) - "Powerfully rich and brooding with dark berry, vanillin oak and clove aromas...loads of delicious flavours backed by velvety tannins"
- Petit Sirah from California, USA...the wine geeks just called it PS
- The brothers from Matchbook were known pyromaniacs back in the day!
- Caravan Petite Sirah - the latest number from Johnny Q (the guy behind Shot in the Dark, Johnny Q and 30 Mile)
- Double Gold (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), Gold medal (China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020)
- Big, powerful and gutsy red from south-east Aussie
- The latest hit red from Valencia, Spain - Radio Boca Tempranillo!
- Super smooth, soft and fruity red booming with juicy succulent strawberry, cherry & berry flavours
- Dangerously drinkable, extremely delicious, great bang for buck - it's why we love Spain!
- Pronounced "car-men-yare" - this is the grape that Chile does best! Amazing value from South America!
- "Casillero del Diablo" - Cellar of the Devil! Or so the story goes...
- Dark fruited little drop, medium bodied with a touch of smoky/spicyness
- Limited edition "Phantom Red" release by Bogle
- Near 50/50 blend of Californian Petit Syrah and Zinfandel
- Aged 28 months in oak before release
- A rich, jammy, spicy fruit monster loaded with flavour and a peppery, licorice finish!
- Primitivo from southern Italy (the grape also known as Zinfandel)
- Never heard of Primitivo or Zinfandel? Think of medium to full bodied, rich and ripe style reds (like a Cabernet or Shiraz)
- Try with rustic Italian fare - or keep it Kiwi with roast lamb!