Showing 10 to 20 of 80 results
- HOT PRICE! Limited time winery special (selling at cellar door for $26.99!)
- The native Italian grape Montepulciano, grown on the winery's doorstep in north west Auckland
- Guido is the name of the winemaker's dog - you might find him occasionally trotting around the winery (apparently in velvet pants)
- "A berryish, spicy fragrance. Mouthfilling and smooth" (Michael Cooper)
- Three year old aged Tempranillo from the heart of Spain, produced from 30 year old vines
- 4 1/2 Stars, 90/100 (Sam Kim) - "It is up front and delectable with plenty of tasty flavours, finishing firm and pleasingly dry"
- Medium bodied, smooth style red - a perfectly aged European red at a bargain price!
- Imported by NZ Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- Farnese's massively popular, awesome value Montepulciano red from Abruzzo in Italy!
- Medium bodied, juicy and bright
- From an excellent 2018 vintage, rated 95/100 (Luca Maroni - one of Italy's top wine writers)
- One of the top selling premium Cotes du Rhone brands in the UK!
- Blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre from the southern Rhone valley, France
- Medium bodied, spicy, warm-hearted style red
- Modern, fruit driven Rioja (pronounced "ree-ork-ah") in a classic old school European label!
- The grape is Tempranillo (pronounced "temp-rah-knee-oh")
- Imported into NZ by Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- One of Argentina's top producers (you've got to be good to be under the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy list of fancy pants wine producers!)
- Produced 1067m above sea level at the foot of the Andes
- This is exactly why we love Malbec – medium bodied, plush and packed with ripe cherry fruit flavours.
- El Burro 'Kickass' - this Spanish blockbuster is kickass alright!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 5 Stars (Sam Kim) - "Instantly appealing.. with delicious fruit flavours"
- 7th vintage in a row to win 5 Stars!
- Rich, ripe red fruit flavours with a touch of spice
- Caravan Petite Sirah - the latest number from Johnny Q (the guy behind Shot in the Dark, Johnny Q and 30 Mile)
- Big, powerful and gutsy red from south-east Aussie
- Double Gold (every judge awarded it Gold!) - China Wine & Spirit Awards
- "Big, bold and decidedly quarrelsome fists like those raised by swarthy fighters in the ring" (James Halliday)
- Primitivo from southern Italy (the grape also known as Zinfandel)
- Never heard of Primitivo or Zinfandel? Think of medium to full bodied, rich and ripe style reds (like a Cabernet or Shiraz)
- Try with rustic Italian fare - or keep it Kiwi with roast lamb!