Showing 10 to 20 of 87 results
- Petite Sirah from California, USA
- From a sixth generation family of farmers and grape growers
- Rich, big, bold red full of flavour, dark and inky in colour
- Pair this big, juicy red with a juicy slab of red meat from the grill
- Modern, fruit driven Rioja (pronounced "ree-ork-ah") in a classic old school European label!
- "This could well be Spain's best value wine...Less oaky than many riojas, and better for it" (Jamie Goode, Sunday Express UK)
- The grape is Tempranillo (pronounced "temp-rah-knee-oh")
- Imported into NZ by Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- The No.1 selling producer from the world famous Rioja region in Spain
- Their flagship red - aged 24 months in oak plus another 36 months age in the bottle
- A true example of classy, well aged European red - smooth and silky, rich and robust!
- Skilful blend of Syrah, Grenache and Carignan
- From the Langue-Doc region, southern France
- Extremely drinkable - if you're into Merlot, NZ Syrah or some of the easy drinking Spanish reds you'll love this!
- 100% Petit Verdot (pronounced "peh-tee vur-doe") - a variety that originates from Bordeaux in France
- Pirramimma can boast some of McLaren Vale’s oldest vines!
- Bold, full bodied red with dark, black fruits and dried herb flavours
- Primitivo from the Puglia (the heel in Italy's boot)
- Lilith - refused to get jiggy with it, was turned into a demon
- Medium bodied red full of dark berry and cherry flavours with a savoury, spiciness!
- Lighter in alcohol (7.5%), super juicy, fruity red!
- A light spritz - serve it lightly chilled as a lunchtime tipple!
- A great place to start for non-red wine drinkers or those that love 'em a bit on the sweet side!
- Garnacha and Tempranillo blend from Campo de Borja, Spain
- Crianza - aged two years in bottle, eight months in oak before release
- Medium bodied, juicy berry fruits, touch of spice and super smooth tannins