Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
The Real Review – Top Value
- Bright, juicy summer fruits with a refreshingly dry finish. Utterly moreish, it's sheer deliciousness!
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Good balance of subtle sweetness with juicy acidity. A charming rosé offering good value at this price ($18)"
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), Gold medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2020), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- The label features the Moon Shell Moth which apparently "migrates to Left Field on the Eve of Nothing Doing to hitch rides on the lantern boats" Hmm.
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
Michael Cooper 4 Stars
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Gold
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- Medium bodied, zesty white with lovely crisp acidity - branch out, give it a go!
- One of our go-to white wines for summer (but don't let that stop you sipping this all year round!)
- Impress your mates and pair it up with seafood, chicken, goat's cheese, paella and tapas
- Absolutely banging hot winery clearance deal! Selling elsewhere $23.00 right now, slashed to $14.99!
- 91/100 (James Suckling) - "A very vibrant and attractive feel to this rich, plum and blackberry shiraz that offers a wealth of succulent, fleshy and nicely detailed fruit that delivers a lithe, juicy and nicely resolved finish."
- Hawke's Bay Syrah, aged 18 months in oak, made by Te Awa