Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Certified organic Pinot Gris from Waipara Valley, north Canterbury
- Terrace Edge are a true family owned and operated, boutique, organic producer
- Rich, medium to full bodied style - partially aged in French oak for added complexity
- Trophy Champion Rose & Gold medal (NZ Organic Wine Awards 2021)
- Certified organic Rose from a family owned Waipara producer
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim) - "filled with delectable flavours. It's juicy and vibrant with a lengthy refreshing finish"
- Rose with a bit more punch - it's made 100% from Syrah grapes
- Certified organic Riesling from a family owned Waipara producer
- Liquid heaven - a rich, sweeter style from the home of amazing NZ Riesling, Waipara!
- This label has gained a cult like following over the years, find out why...
- Gold medal (NZ Organic Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), 5 Stars (Sam Kim)
- "Medium-bodied and rather elegant syrah...A distinctive wine with cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Certified organic Syrah from a family owned Waipara producer
- Rich, full bodied Syrah that's velvety smooth
- HOT PRICE! Was $27.99 on special, now down to $24.99. Limited stocks
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Bright, fresh, high-energy pinot noir...Should age well. Offers value at this price" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Certified organic Pinot Noir from a family owned Waipara producer
- "Burgundian" style Pinot with all the fancy treatment and TLC you get from a boutique producer