Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- 93/100 (James Halliday) - "Good, bright, fresh drinking now, but will no doubt age nicely"
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
- Rich, flavoursome Cabernet from the Barossa Valley, South Australia
- 90/100 (Nick Butler, The Real Review) - "It's a terrific value proposition with genuine varietal appeal"
- Aged 12 months in oak
- Iconic label made by the dudes at Saltrams