Showing 20 to 30 of 69 results
- From a winery at the base of Mount Maude, Lake Wanaka
- Peaches, pears, apples and spice - pure Pinot Gris deliciousness from Central Otago!
- Using fruit from four Otago vineyards (Wanaka, Tarras, Lowburn, Gibbston) and a portion barrel fermented to add weight and texture
- Central Otago Pinot Gris by Wooing Tree
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An appealing wine that's deliciously approachable now"
- Named after a tree in the middle of the vineyard (what goes on under the tree is another story)
- Certified organic Pinot Gris from Waipara Valley, north Canterbury
- Terrace Edge are a true family owned and operated, boutique, organic producer
- Rich, medium to full bodied style - partially aged in French oak for added complexity
- 93/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Medium-dry pinot gris with pear, ginger, ripe apple, honeysuckle and subtle toasty flavours"
- There may be a few secrets inside those Waihopai spy bases next door, but the secret's out about Spy Valley's delish Pinot Gris!
- A rich, full bodied, mouth-filing style Pinot Gris
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to drink this delicious wine now and pair with white meats and pasta dishes in creamy, garlic sauces!
- The first 0% alcohol New Zealand Pinot Gris, made by Giesen
- A multi million dollar R&D investment, fruit from Marlborough, Hawke's Bay and Waipara, and some good old whizz bang technology
- Using spinning cone technology that gently extracts the alcohol from the wine
- Babydoll are the miniature sheep that graze between the vines, provide pest control (and a dollop of fertiliser!)
- 89/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Delicately-scented pinot gris with honeysuckle, pear, apple and subtle ginger flavours"
- A fluffy, off-dry style with a touch of sweetness
- Made by the crew at Yealands Estate
- The winery is owned by a former All Black (who in between battering the opposition at scrum time, gained a love for wine on tour in France!)
- From a vineyard in the Takapau Plains, Hawke's Bay (the junction of State Highway 2 and 50, thus the name!)
- Off-dry style with lush pear, apple and stonefruit flavours, a creamy texture and dry finish