Showing 20 to 30 of 97 results
- There's a secret to their winemaking (the secret's in the name)
- Soft, supple Marlborough Pinot offering heaps of value at this budget price
- Pair it with duck, lamb, game meats or how about a mushroom risotto? Yum.
- RESERVE label by Yealands (yes, RESERVE, the slightly flasher stuff!)
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review), Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020)
- "Attractively supple pinot noir with luscious cherry, plum, cassis, red rose and delicately spicy flavours...Good value at this price" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Using select premium parcels of fruit from their Awatere Valley vineyards
- Easy drinking, soft & juicy! Always a favourite with Pinot slurpers, find out why
- 90/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Made in a vibrant, fruit-focused style with little oak influence. Light, pretty, easy-drinking pinot noir ...offers value at this price ($24.50)"
- Named Rabbit Ranch after a high country sheep station, overun with pesky rabbits
- From Central Otago, our most famous Pinot producing region
- From a boutique three hectare vineyard in the Alexandra Basin, Central Otago
- 91/00 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "Moderately intense wine with a plump texture and drying finish. A distinctive wine offering value at this price."
- A small family owned operation (with help from legendary winemaker Matt Connell and James Dicey in the vineyard(
- From the world famous Dry River - they quite rightly sit at the big boys table of New Zealand fine wine names!
- 95/100 & Top Rank Award (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- 9 of the last 11 vintages have scored 95/100 or more with Bob Campbell MW!
- Limited stocks, all bottles individually numbered, drink now to 2030
- Produced by a teeny, tiny, boutique Central Otago producer owned by a local Otago lass (Philippa) and her French hubby (Yannick)
- The winemaker is Peter Bartle - the man who makes the likes of Wooing Tree, Domain Road, Grasshopper Rock, Bald Hills and more!
- "Pure, vivid red cherry and berry fruit. Finesse and elegance are the hallmarks...lovely elegant style" (Jamie Goode, UK)
- Gold medal, 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021)
- Bright, juicy, easy drinking Pinot with red berry fruit flavours and a smooth finish.
- Pinot Noir from Waipara, north Canterbury
- Montana wines have been sitting on NZ wine shelves since the 1940s!