Showing 20 to 30 of 44 results
Sam Kim – 95 Points
- Two Gold medals and Three 5-Star reviews (the equivalent of 5 Gold medals!)
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Savoury, with obvious potential, it's well worth cellaring to 2023+"
- Single vineyard Pinot from the Bannockburn sub region
- Made by superstars Central winemaker Peter Bartle
International Wine Challenge GOLD
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
Easter Wine Show Gold
Winestate 5 Stars
- Delicious Shiraz with a splash of Viognier from Johnny Q (aka John Quarisa)
- 92/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion) - "Value here is pretty high. You get roasted plum and vanilla flavours and you get them served reasonably bright"
- From the same guy who brings you 30 Mile, Shot in the Dark and Caravan wines
- Church Road "1" series - single vineyard, hand crafted, small batch wines of serious class!
- Limited stocks, all bottles individually numbered
- Trophy Champion Other Red & Gold medal (Hawke's Bay Wine Awards 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019)
- Drink now or cellar up to 15 years from vintage
- The finest parcels of Barossa Shiraz from a good 2017 vintage
- Aged for 18 months in extra fine grain American hogsheads
- Love Chocolate Box Shiraz? This is the ultimate indulgence!
- Indulge now or cellar for the mid-long term
- Blank Canvas is the wine project of winemaking legend Matt Thomson (ex Saint Clair)
- Single vineyard Awatere Valley Pinot Noir
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW), Top Rank (The Real Review)
- "Approachable now but should age very well" (Bob Campbell MW)
- One of the all time classics from the Rhone Valley, France
- Red blend of Syrah (50%), Grenache (40%) and Mourvèdre (10%), aged 18 months on oak
- "In the past 26 years I have spent visiting wineries and vignerons, I have never seen a producer so fanatical about quality as Marcel Guigal" (Robert Parker)
Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge – Gold
- One of the Clare Valley's most iconic Cabernet labels
- 93/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), 92/100 (Huon Hook, The Real Review)
- "I like this. Clare does this unbridled mesh of old school after-dinner-mintiness, sapid blackcurrant, olive, bitter chocolate and sage notes, very well. Especially when in the right hands. As at this address. Highly dependable" (James Halliday's Wine Companion)
- Aged 18 months in oak, cellaring potential of 2030+
- A big, rich, powerful Cabernet made with the long term in mind
Huon Hooke – 4 Stars
James Halliday 93 Points
Decanter World Wine Awards – Gold
China Wine & Spirits – Double Gold
- The Schlumberger has been making wine in the region for over 200 years - impressive!
- Named after the abbots (Les Princes Abbes) who looked after the vineyard for 1000 years - thanks guys!
- Classic Alsace Pinot Gris - rich, tasty, slightly smoky with a dry finish
- Follow our food match guidelines to be the star of the next dinner party...
- One of NZ's finest Merlot producers - a Trophy for Champion Merlot every vintage since 2005! Wow!
- Named after Tom McDonald, Hawke's Bay wine legend and nicknamed "The Father of Red Wine in New Zealand"
- A rich, dense, full bodied Hawke's Bay Merlot