Showing 0 to 10 of 38 results
- First class Cabernet from one of Argentina's top producers (and part of the LVMH luxury brands group)
- 94/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Flagship cabernet sauvignon from a selection of the best high-altitude vineyards with cassis, black olive, blackberry, floral/violet and spicy oak flavours. Tight, firmly-structured wine that promises to cellar well."
- Drink now or cellar until 2033
- Each bottle beautifully presented in Terrazas de los Andes branded tissue
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"
- Produced using fruit from Omaka, a specific sub region in Marlborough
- An area well known for produced seriously good Marlborough Chardonnay with the likes of Brancott's Letter O Series and Saint Clair's Omaka Reserve having carved out big reputations over the years for their quality.
- Lightly Creamy textured Chardonnay with stone fruit flavours and a touch of oak
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- Trophy, Gold & Best Value Award (China Wine & Spirits Awards)
- Lush, sweetly fruited, medium to full bodied Cabernet from South Australia
- "New Zealand's most awarded bubbly on the show circuit." - Michael Cooper
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review) - "A fine, tight, dry sparkling wine, with a perfect balance of sweetness and bright acidity. Should develop well with bottle age"
- Blanc de Blancs fizz (made entirely with Chardonnay grapes) from a single vintage
- A classy fizz that's a perfect match with poached chicken or seared scallops
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
- Tohu's "Whenua" series - single vineyard wine from the Awa River block vineyard in the Awatere Valley
- Trophy Champion Wine of Show, Trophy Champion Chardonnay, Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show), Gold medal (Int'l Wine Challenge, London), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- "Quite a soft, silken-textured Awatere Valley chardonnay with very polished nectarine, tree fruit, citrus and spicy oak flavours. A mellow, seamless wine with soft acidity and a gently lingering finish" (Bob Campbell MW)
Easter Wine Show Trophy
International Wine Challenge GOLD
Easter Wine Show Gold
Easter Wine Show Trophy
Winestate 5 Stars
- Gold medal (Marlborough Wine Show 2017
- We like to call it "Baby B" - named after their Brancott vineyard, the home of NZ's first Sauvy!
- A luscious, rich little sticky - a treat with fruit pastries or cheeses like blue, creme fraiche and mascarpone
- Garnacha and Tempranillo blend from Campo de Borja, Spain
- Crianza - aged two years in bottle, eight months in oak before release
- Medium bodied, juicy berry fruits, touch of spice and super smooth tannins
- Produced by a teeny, tiny, boutique Central Otago producer owned by a local Otago lass (Philippa) and her French hubby (Yannick)
- The winemaker is Peter Bartle - the man who makes the likes of Wooing Tree, Domain Road, Grasshopper Rock, Bald Hills and more!
- "Pure, vivid red cherry and berry fruit. Finesse and elegance are the hallmarks...lovely elegant style" (Jamie Goode, UK)