Showing 0 to 10 of 31 results
- Double Gold medal winner (China Wine & Spirits Awards, NZ Int'l Wine Show), 88/100 (James Halliday)
- "Yet more Quarisa magic in presenting a cabernet with so much flavour at this price" (James Halliday)
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
- Bordeaux style red blend from Waiheke Island
- Named after 19th Century battleships fitted with plates of armour
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A satisfyingly complex wine that promises to age well"
- 6 of the previous 7 vintages have scored 95/100 or more with Bob Campbell!
- One of NZ's few labels made from Marsanne - a grape normally grown in the Rhone Valley, France.
- No, Allison isn't the name of the winemaker's wife or daughter. It's his recently restored supercharged V12 engine!
- Full bodied white, slightly spicy with a dry finish
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit), Silver medal (Air NZ Wine Awards 2016)
- Medium to full bodied Marlborough Pinot full of juicy, savoury dark berry and cherry flavours
- Drink now to 2021
- Three year old aged Tempranillo from the heart of Spain, produced from 30 year old vines
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2018)
- Medium bodied, smooth style red - a perfectly aged European red at a bargain price!
- Imported by NZ Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- Trophy Best Red Wine from Australia (Hong Kong Int'l Wine Comp 2017), 94/100 (Huon Hooke MW)
- "The wine is very full-bodied, powerful and concentrated, with enormous depth and structure...It will age long-term and richly reward cellaring" (Huon Hooke MW)
- Full bodied, plush, dark berry fruit flavours
- From the McLaren Vale, aged 15 months in oak. Cellar for a decade or more
- IMPORTER CLEARANCE DEAL! Was $15.99 on special!
- Produced by Darling Cellars in South Africa's Western Cape (the guys that also make Chocoholic Pinotage)
- Cinsault (pronounced san-so) is the grape and it originates from the south of France
- Soft, fruity, fresh red - we've been lead into temptation and we're bloody loving it!
- Produced by a teeny, tiny, boutique Central Otago producer owned by a local Otago lass (Philippa) and her French hubby (Yannick)
- Single vineyard Pinot from Otago's Lowburn sub region, aged in French oak for 8 months
- 4 1/2 Stars (Michael Cooper MW) - "Showing excellent potential...Best Drinking 2019+"
- The very, very best that Elephant Hill produce! Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- 5 Stars, 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW), 5 Stars (Michael Cooper MW), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Raymond Chan)
- "A stunning red delivering mouthfilling texture and delectable flavours" (Sam Kim)
- Cellar for 15 years plus from vintage