Showing 0 to 10 of 10 results
- One of NZ's few labels made from Marsanne - a grape normally grown in the Rhone Valley, France.
- No, Allison isn't the name of the winemaker's wife or daughter. It's his recently restored supercharged V12 engine!
- Full bodied white, slightly spicy with a dry finish
- HOT PRICE! End of vintage clearance. While stocks last.
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit), Silver medal (Air NZ Wine Awards 2016)
- Medium to full bodied Marlborough Pinot full of juicy, savoury dark berry and cherry flavours
- Drink now to 2021
- Not your everyday Marlborough Sauvy - aged for 18 months in old French oak using wild yeasts, this is a wine with several years cellaring in mind!
- Made by ex-Cloudy Bay winemakers
- 5 Stars, 96/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "It's Sauvignon Jim, but not as we know it!" (Bob Campbell MW)
- The No.1 selling producer from the world famous Rioja region in Spain
- Aged 18 months in oak with another 18 months age in the bottle
- Tempranillo blend - smooth, elegant with a touch of spice. A class act!
- One of NZ's most iconic Chardonnays from a legendary 2014 Hawke's Bay vintage
- Each bottle individually numbered and presented in a stunning TOM branded gift box
- Very limited stocks, delivered nationwide
- Single vineyard Pinot Noir from Central Otago's Pisa Range sub region
- 4 1/2 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2016)
- "Typically inky, rich and powerful, offering lashings of dark berryfruit flavours" (Cuisine magazine)
- Drink now to 2022
- A bottle of Taylor's LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) port with a two branded Taylor's glasses in a branded gift pack
- Made by Taylor's - one of the world's most famous Port houses
- 2014 Late Bottled Vintage - a vintage port experience at a much more affordable price!
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with your personal gift message
- WINERY CLEARANCE! A label refresh means what was a $20 Pinot is slashed to a snip under $15!
- Pinot Noir from Waipara, north Canterbury
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper)
- "A North Canterbury red, offering great value...showing considerable complexity, and a smooth finish. Drink now to 2020." (Michael Cooper)
- WINERY CLEARANCE! A label refresh means what was a $23 Riesling is up for grabs at a hot, one-off price!
- Quality, bottle aged, medium-dry Riesling from Central Otago
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim)
- "Juicy and vibrant...elegant sweetness with bright acidity, finishing long and delicious" (Sam Kim)