- Limited quantities of this large format 1.5 Litre Magnum
- Complex, sophisticated, Champagne style bubbles by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Produced with grapes from a single year and released after 9 years of aging!
- One of the classiest bottles of Rose Champagne on the planet!
- "The whole package here goes beyond champagne, it truly is wine in all its splendour"
- First produced in 1959 - 2006 marks the first time five consecutive vintages have been released
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar, presented in a stunning Dom Perignon gift box - delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message
- 1.5 Litre magnum of Moet & Chandon's Grand Vintage series
- The 71st edition of this wow-factor vintage Champagne by the world's number one Champagne brand
- Produced with grapes from a single vintage, and only when conditions are tip top!
- Stored in our tempeature controlled wine cellar, drink now or cellar to 2030+
- Rioja Gran Reserva from Vina Valoria - the 5th oldest producer in Rioja
- 100% Tempranillo aged 36 months in American oak, aged 5 years in total before release, now 13 years old and still going!
- Imported into NZ by Master of Wine Steve Bennett
- Stunning wine! Incredibly well aged, smooth and mellow with plenty of bold, powerful, spicy, red fruit flavours