Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- Awesome buying on this single vineyard, Central Otago Pinot
- Hand picked fruit, aged in French oak - a juicy, rich style with great aging potential
- Made by a French winemaker behind the award winning Tarras The Canyon and Kuru Kuru wines (he also spent time at Peregrine)
- This is ludicrous! Single vineyard, Reserve label Central Otago Pinot Gris flogged at rock bottom!
- It's $23 elsewhere - now a seriously good $10.99 clearance price!
- Made by a French winemaker from Tarras The Canyon, Kuru Kuru and ex-Peregrine
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Dry style Pinot Gris - light, citrus fruit flavours with a refreshing, dry finish