Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- Sauvignon Blanc Semillon blend (the wine geeks call it SSB) - an aromatic, dry white
- By the world famous Cape Mentelle - one of Margaret River's top producers
- "Melds remarkably well with freshly shucked oysters, preferably whilst enjoying a sunset on the beach"
- Cabernet blend from one of the Margaret River's shining stars
- "Cabernet Merlot is a wine for unwinding. Generous and unpretentious with enough complexity and character to keep you interested."
- Medium to full bodied red with plush, juicy dark fruits and soft tannins
- World class Chardy from the Margaret River, Western Australia
- 97/100 (James Halliday) - "It takes a millisecond for its flavour mass to reach every corner of the mouth."
- Rich, complex style that'll woo any serious Chardonnay lover. Drink now to 2025.