Showing 0 to 4 of 4 results
- Cabernet blend from one of the Margaret River's shining stars
- "A delicious wine. I cannot remember a better Trinders" (94/100 Huon Hooke MW)
- Medium to full bodied red with plush, juicy dark fruits and soft tannins
- One of the Margaret River's great Cabernets, from some of the oldest vines in the region
- 96/100 (James Halliday) - "It is absolutely delicious now, with all of its flavour, texture and structure ducks in a row."
- Massive cellaring potential of 25-30 years!
- Margaret River Shiraz from one of the Western Australia's shining stars
- 95/100 (Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front) - "Always a leader in the Margaret River shiraz stakes...Buy and drink with confidence...Absolutely on song"
- "When the wines of Cape Mentelle are stacked up it is often easy to ignore how good the shiraz has been over the years. This is another" (Ray Jordan, The West Australian Wine Guide)
- World class Chardy from the Margaret River, Western Australia
- 93/100 Ray Jordan's Wine Guide 2017 - "Some wines are songs to their variety and vineyard(s) and this is one such. Beauty in a bottle."
- Rich, complex style that'll woo any serious Chardonnay lover. Drink now to 2024!