Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Sauvignon Blanc Semillon blend (the wine geeks call it SSB) - an aromatic, dry white
- By the world famous Cape Mentelle - one of Margaret River's top producers
- "Melds remarkably well with freshly shucked oysters, preferably whilst enjoying a sunset on the beach"
- Cabernet blend from one of the Margaret River's shining stars
- "An immaculate wine made with the same attention to detail as it was with the first vintage all those years ago" (95/100 James Halliday)
- "A delicious wine. I cannot remember a better Trinders" (94/100 Huon Hooke MW)
- Medium to full bodied red with plush, juicy dark fruits and soft tannins
- One of the Margaret River's great Cabernets, from some of the oldest vines in the region
- 96/100 (James Halliday) - "Another excellent wine."
- Massive cellaring potential of 25-30 years!
- Margaret River Shiraz from one of the Western Australia's shining stars
- 96/100 (James Halliday)
- 95/100 (Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front) - "Always a leader in the Margaret River shiraz stakes...Buy and drink with confidence...Absolutely on song"
- "When the wines of Cape Mentelle are stacked up it is often easy to ignore how good the shiraz has been over the years. This is another" (Ray Jordan, The West Australian Wine Guide)
- World class Chardy from the Margaret River, Western Australia
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "Careful with this wine: it is so well composed that before you know it, your glass will be empty"
- 93/100 Ray Jordan's Wine Guide 2017 - "Some wines are songs to their variety and vineyard(s) and this is one such. Beauty in a bottle."
- Rich, complex style that'll woo any serious Chardonnay lover. Drink now to 2024!