Showing 0 to 7 of 7 results
- A classic Hawke's Bay Bordeax blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Smooth, supple style red with soft berry fruit flavours and a touch of spice
- Food match? Try good old Kiwi beef and lamb!
- Vidal's Reserve label Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- Bright, fresh style with plenty of toasty, citrusy, peachy flavours
- "This middle-tier label is a consistently good buy" (Michael Cooper)
- Deliciously flavoured, silky textured Marlborough Pinot
- Slurped regularly by visitors to Air NZ's Koru lounges
- We recommend pairing it with poultry, game and pork dishes. Or anything that's on offer in the Koru lounge. Hey, it's free right?
- This is part of Vidal's "Reserve" range (a step up in class from their entry level white label wines)
- 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A solid sauvignon from a stellar vintage"
- Classic Marlborough SauvyB - crisp, vibrant tropical fruit flavours|
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021), 92/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- " A supple red in a deliciously drinkable style, but no rush" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Reserve label Syrah, using Gimblett Gravels fruit, aged 18 months in oak
- Food match it with duck, lamb, beef or hard cheeses
- Gold medal, 95/100 (Int'l Wine Challenge, London 2020), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars (Michel Cooper)
- "A consistently good buy" (Michael Cooper)
- Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec from a great 2018 Hawke's Bay vintage
- Using fruit from the world famous Gimblett Gravels, aged 18 months in French oak