Showing 0 to 5 of 5 results
- Delicious Gris full of spicy pear fruit flavours with a dry-ish finish
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021)
- Winemaker Hugh added a splash of Gewurztraminer (6%) and Viognier (2%) into the blend to give it a rich, aromatic boost
- Try pairing this one with seafood, pork, chicken or salads.
- Vidal's Reserve label Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- Bright, fresh style with plenty of toasty, citrusy, peachy flavours
- "This middle-tier label is a consistently good buy" (Michael Cooper)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021), 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A solid sauvignon from a stellar vintage"
- This is part of Vidal's "Reserve" range
- Classic Marlborough SauvyB - crisp, vibrant tropical fruit flavours|
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show)
- "A consistently good buy" (Michael Cooper)
- Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec from the Gimblett Gravels in Hawke's Bay
- Aged 18 months in French oak