Showing 20 to 30 of 883 results
- Double Gold medal winner, 86/100 (James Halliday)
- "A well made wine, the use of oak staves joining with luscious blackcurrant fruit" (James Halliday)
- Made by Johnny Q - aka John Quarisa. He's the same guy that produces the blockbuster Shot in the Dark and 30 Mile range!
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- "Some of the best fruit we have ever seen off our Limeworks Block" (Simon Nunns, winemaker)
- 93/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A smooth-textured wine, with a vibrant thread of thrilling acidity promoting a mouth-cleansing finish. Excellent value ($24.99)"
- Selected for Air NZ Business Class
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay.
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Silver
Winestate 4 Stars
- Oak aged and released as a three year old wine - an alternative style of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for sure!
- Made by the world famous Cloudy Bay
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier
- Methode Traditionelle (bottle fermented, the same method they use to make Champagne)
- Gold medal winner (Royal Easter Wine Show 2017)
- Perfect crowd pleasing, function fizz that won't break the bank - the go to bubbles for weddings, parties or any other old shin dig you've got planned!
- Tohu (pronounced tor-who) - the world's first Maori owned wine company
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2019 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier, Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- Powerful, aromatic Sauv from vineyard sites in the Awatere Valley, Marlborough
- Enjoy with fresh New Zealand Kai Moana - Kia Ora!
- 5 Stars, Best Buy & No.1 NZ Sparkling wine! (Cuisine magazine 2018)
- Methode Traditionelle - made in the same way as Champagne
- One of Marlborough's pioneer fizz labels!
- 5 Stars, Best Buy & No.2 rated NZ Pinot Gris (Cuisine magazine 2020), Trophy Champion Pinot Gris (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (NZ Wine of the Year Awards 2019)
- Lush, stonefruit flavours with an off-dry finish - simply delish!
- From Waipara in north Canterbury
- Aged in seasoned oak with a minimum average blended age of 3 years
- Great everyday drinking - ideal for winter but hey, don't let us stop you sipping this all year round
- Rich, full bodied - great with cheese or chocolate!