Showing 10 to 20 of 883 results
- "We use lots of whizz-bang technology to make sure our Sauvignon Blanc is treated carefully to extract all those pure, punchy flavours its famous for" (Simon, the winemaker)
- Silver medal (New World Wine Awards 2019)
- A blend of Marlborough & Awatere Valley fruit
- One of the big names of Central Otago Pinot!
- Match with good old Otago fare like Canterbury lamb, duck or other game dishes!
- Drink now or chuck it in the cellar for the next 7-10 years
- Often holds the spot for top selling Shiraz in Australia & NZ
- Medium to full bodied, rich red from South East Australia
- Crack into it with fillet steaks, snarlers, meaty pizzas or tomato based pasta dishes!
- Produced by Saltrams, this label has a keen following with Barossa hardcore!
- 93/100 (James Halliday) - "Good, bright, fresh drinking now, but will no doubt age nicely"
- Bold, plush and rich red - pretty much your absolute classic Barossa Shiraz
- A juicy slab of peppered steak with a glass of this...or how about Adam's beef cheeks? Cheeky or what!
- Big, full bodied, rich McLaren Vale Shiraz - a winemaker's wine!
- 95/100 (James Halliday) - "If you want heft then you've come to the right place. This lays it on and does so in excellent style"
- Drink now or cellar up to 2035
- Made by a kingpin Central Otago producer (Mt Difficulty)
- Named after a local stream. But the story of how the stream got its name is far more interesting!
- Soft and savoury, packed with juicy berry goodness - bust it out with duck, lamb or pork
- "...a soft, cuddly Gris with peachy flavours and a furry tail!"
- From Central Otago, not tested on animals (although they have shot a few)
- Named after a high country sheep station that became over run with pesky rabbits
- Shiraz from Australia's leading alcohol removed wine producer
- Soft and smooth style with light, berry fruit flavours
- Contains no more than 0.5% alcohol (same as what you'll find in natural fruit juices), lower in calories and high in anti-oxidants