Showing 20 to 30 of 43 results
- Mills Reef's flagship range, only released under this label when the fruit is top notch
- Gold medal (China Wine & Spirits), 4 1/2 Stars & No.3 NZ Bordeax blend (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- "rich spices...dark-red berry fruits and a ripe palate" (Cuisine magazine 2019)
- Aged for 17 months in premium French and American oak, cellar until 2025
- Originally called Royal Rosé back in the day, now you don't need to be royal to enjoy Mumm's delicious pink Champagne!
- Striking new bottle design with the famous Mumm red ribbon indented into the bottle
- Comes presented in a Mumm Grand Cordon Rose branded gift box, delivered anywhere in NZ with your personalised gift message
- Perrier-Jouet (pronounced pehr-ree yay jhoo-et) - we just call it PJ for short.
- Comes branded in a Perrier-Jouet branded gift box
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with your own personal gift message
- "Grand in classification, Grand in age, Grand in style" - Peter Gago, chief wine bloke at Penfolds
- A blend that has an average age of ten years - treat yourself and bust it out with a midweek cheese board!
- Comes in a Penfold's Father branded gift box, delivered nationwide
- One of New Zealand's most famous wines in a super 1.5 Litre magnum size!
- Limited edition release from Cloudy Bay
- 2018 vintage - large format bottles are known to age twice as long as a standard 750ml bottle.
- Recommended cellaring 10 years plus from vintage
- A half sized bottle of the world's oldest Champagne label, packaged in the unique Ruinart bottle
- Enough to pour two flutes of this world class Champagne
- They were the first guys to ship Champagne in bottles, introducing the world to fantastic French fizz!
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar
- Farnese's flagship wine - a big, powerful blend of five grapes from two regions in southern Italy
- 99/99 and Best Italian Red - Luca Maroni Guide 2019
- Consistently rated as one of Italy's finest reds - a wine that makes a mockery of Italian wine laws!
- Super value imported French bubby in a super sized 1.5 Litre magnum!
- Named after a widow in the French village of Vernay
- Delivered nationwide with your personalised gift message!
- A bottle of multi-award winning Champagne with 2 branded flutes in a presentation gift set
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2018), 5 Stars (Raymond Chan), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Top 10 Wines for 2018 (Metro magazine)
- "An appealing Champagne offering value at this price ($44.95)" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Incredible bang for your Champagne buck!
- Very limited release Pinot Noir by Greystone
- Fermented outside in the vineyard, not the winery
- 100% certified organic grapes, 100% natural yeasts, aged 100% in old oak for 16 months
- 5 Stars, 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW)