Showing 0 to 10 of 18 results
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim)
- Citrusy, dry style Chenin Blanc from Gizzy
- "It is mouthfilling, with good intensity of fresh, ripe tropical-fruit flavours, fractional sweetness balanced by appetising acidity, and strong personality" (Michael Cooper)
- Pair this awesome white with roast pork and crackling!
- Tohu's "Whenua" series - single vineyard wine from the Upper Moutere region in Nelson
- 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Bright, vibrant albariño with subtle green mandarin, citrus and oyster shell-mineral flavours. A dry, light-bodied and refreshing wine"
- Food match? It's got to be fresh Kiwi kai moana!
- Tohu's "Whenua" series - single vineyard wine from the Araroa block vineyard in the Awatere Valley
- Peachy, pear and citrusy, lemon zest flavours, it's got a touch of spice, it’s super refreshing...and it’s bone dry!
- Stick to foods with subtle flavours – soft cheeses and salads with cream dressings is ideal
- Aromatic, unoaked white that's indigenous to Argentina
- Fresh, zesty, rich white with a dry finish. This is a classy alternative to take to the next dinner party!
- 91/100 (James Suckling)
- A blend of three grapes (Trio!) - Gewürztraminer (50%), Muscat (40%) & Riesling (10%)
- Full bodied with rich and spicy citrus and stone fruit flavours, a splash of sweetness and made in a medium-dry style
- From a family owned and operated vineyard in Gibbston, Central Otago (one of the first to plant vines there in the mid 90s!)
- For years Sean (the winemaker, aka Mr Brennan) used to sell his fruit to Peregrine
- Limited edition release - a blend of Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Gris and Gewurztraminer
- Produced from the best parcels of fruit in the Waihopai Valley, Marlborough
- Branch out and try something different - this is a great food wine!
- The Schlumberger has been making wine in the region for over 200 years - impressive!
- Named after the abbots (Les Princes Abbes) who looked after the vineyard for 1000 years - thanks guys!
- Pinot Blanc is a white mutation of Pinot Noir
- Peachy, pear and lemon zest flavours, it's super refreshing...and it's dry!
- Albariño (pronounced al-bar-een-yoh) is a white variety that flourishes in Spain and Portugal and good 'ol Gizzy!
- Aromatic dry style white, medium bodied, zesty with lovely crisp acidity
- Pair it up with seafood, chicken, goat's cheese, paella and tapas
- Made from the sweet white grape Moscato
- Slightly spritzy, fruity, sweet style white
- Just 5.5% in alcohol - a great lunchtime drop and super with sweet, fruity desserts!
- A full bodied, rich white from Gisborne (the grape hails from Italy)
- Pinot Gris & Chardonnay fans will love it!
- 4 Stars (Michael Cooper), Silver medal (NZ Aromatic Wine Comp), 4 Stars (Winestate magazine)