Showing 30 to 40 of 97 results
- 95/100 & Top Rank Award (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- "Elegant, fruit-focused pinot noir...Accessible now but with good cellaring potential" (Bob Campbell MW)
- We all know about their world famous Sauv Blanc but their focus on world class Pinot Noir from Marlborough is really paying off
- This is the ideal wine to have with a rich, fatty, glorious duck dish!
- The second release of a Pinot Noir under the "Unchartered" label by Giesen
- From the Southern Valleys in Marlborough
- Premium, hand picked fruit from two vineyard blocks, aged in new and seasoned French oak
- Great value Martinborough Pinot produced by the family owned Te Hera Estate
- Medium bodied full of classic soft, savoury red fruit flavours - made for pairing with game meats like duck!
- Formerly known as "Kiritea" (it means "fair weather" in Maori)
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- Central Pinot in the house, Mud House!
- Using fruit from their top Claim 431 vineyard in Central Otago
- Medium bodied and loaded with juicy, savoury red fruit flavours with a touch of spice
- Classy Central Otago Pinot by Peregrine
- Named after the endangered NZ falcon (the Kareara) - it's the bird you'll find on the back of a twenty dollar bill
- Drink over the next 3-5 years with game meat dishes
- Scott Base is the home of the Allan Scott family (at their base in Marlborough - not the Antarctic!)
- Central Otago Pinot produced in small quantities - it's all about the quality not the quantity
- "We are not just taking the cream of the crop, but the cream that sits on top of the cream of the crop" (Josh Scott)
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW) - "Dense, silken-textured wine with an unmistakable Central Otago signature. A heady wine that is delicious now but no rush"
- These guys have a glowing reputation as a classy Central Pinot producer
- Rich, dark, spicy berry fruit flavours and a silky texture
- Amisfield was formerly a farm and merino sheep station
- LIMITED STOCKS AT THIS HOT PRICE! Was $21.99 on special
- Classic succulent Central Pinot with dark, savoury fruit and spicy flavours
- The Black Cottage is the favourite hang out spot of talented winemaker Dave Clouston (who also makes the Two Rivers of Marlborough labels)
- Pair this with a nice cut of Kiwi lamb!
- Central Otago Pinot Noir - made by Amisfield
- 91/100 & "Buy of the Week" (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review Jan 2021)
- Named after the most photographed lake in New Zealand - Lake Hayes at the foot of Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown!
- Try with a cut of good old Kiwi lamb for an ideal food match
- 5 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2022), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An appealing wine with character. Punches above its weight"
- Made by the guys at Wooing Tree and named after the endangered Cromwell Chafer Beetle
- Soft, supple, juicy Central Otago Pinot
- No need to go digging in the garden for critters, instead pair with a cut of lamb or roast duck