The Real Review – Top Rank
- 5 Stars, 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Flagship pinot noir in a typically elegant, spicy Waipara style"
- Extremely limited stocks - each bottle individually numbered
- Cellar up to 2025
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
Raymond Chan 5 Stars
Sam Kim 5 Stars
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
- Produced by a teeny, tiny, boutique Central Otago producer owned by a local Otago lass (Philippa) and her French hubby (Yannick)
- The winemaker is Peter Bartle - the man who makes the likes of Wooing Tree, Domain Road, Grasshopper Rock, Bald Hills and more!
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim), 94/100 (Jamie Goode, UK)
- "Pure, vivid red cherry and berry fruit. Finesse and elegance are the hallmarks...lovely elegant style" (Jamie Goode, UK)
- Made by Sileni in Hawke's Bay, from vineyards planted on old alluvial gravels
- Crowd pleasing style, everyday quaffer that won't break the bank at this price!
- Soft, silky style with savoury red berry and cherry flavours
- Slurped regularly by visitors to Air NZ's Koru lounges
- 91/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Quite a serious pinot noir at this price level ($25)"
- Deliciously flavoured, silky textured Marlborough Pinot
- One of Marlborough's premier wine brands, made by ex-Cloudy Bay dudes!
- 96/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "This must be one of Marlborough's most consistently top reds"
- Single vineyard wine, hand picked fruit, aged for 18 months in French oak
- Wai (water) Para (sediment) - aka Muddy Water!
- From Waipara, north Canterbury, a real Burgundian style Pinot Noir
- Named after a wild hare that was regularly spotted among the vines!