Showing 30 to 32 of 32 results
- Cabernet Sauvignon from the McLaren Vale, south Australia
- The Tintara winery holds Australia's oldest bottle of wine - the Tintara Vineyard Claret 1867 vintage!
- Cellar for 10-15 years. Or try holding on to it for 150+ years and see if you can break the record (not the bottle).
- 95/100 (James Halliday's Wine Companion), 93/100 (Huon Hooke, The Real Review)
- "This is a quintessential St Hugo of might and poise" (Huon Hooke)
- Each bottle individually numbered
- Cellar worthy Coonawarra Cabernet, drink now to 2040