Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- Only produced in years when conditions are perfect and a "vintage year" is declared by authorities
- "One to lay down for your grandchildren...Delicious now, but will live for 50 years easily." (Anthony Gismondi, Wine Access Magazine)
- 97/100 (Wine Spectator), 97/100 (Wine & Spirits Magazine), 97/100 (Wine Enthusiast), 96-98 (Robert Parker's Wine Advocate)
- Stunner! 10 year old aged Spanish red - aged two years in oak, eight years in bottle
- Produced from 30 year old Tempranillo vines, imported by an NZ Master of Wine
- 92/100 + Buy of the Week (Aug 2019) - Bob Campbell MW - "I'm impressed to discover a wine of this age and quality at this very affordable price"
- From a 2007 vintage rated as "Muy Buena" (we checked, that's Very Good!)
- Belle Epoque - world famous Champagne sipped by the VIPs, rich and famous and those with deep pockets!
- Perrier-Jouet (pronounced pehr-ree yay jhoo-et) - we just call them PJ for short
- From the 2007 vintage, an international Double Gold medal winner