Showing 30 to 40 of 127 results
- Rose style bubbles in a dainty 200ml sized piccolo bottle!
- Imported from France
- Ideal for that glass of bubbles when you don't want to crack open the full bottle
The Real Review – Top Rank
- Cloudy Bay's world famous fizz, named after a world famous dolphin!
- A premium label always reeking of class, Champagne quality at a fraction of the price
- 95/100 (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "A quite outstanding wine for its station"
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "typically a powerful wine, creamy, nutty and full-flavoured"
Huon Hooke – 5 Stars
Bob Campbell MW – 5 Stars
New World Wine Awards (Premium NZ Selection) – Gold
Michael Cooper 5 Stars
Cuisine 5 Stars
- "Grand in classification, Grand in age, Grand in style" - Peter Gago, chief wine bloke at Penfolds
- A blend that has an average age of ten years - treat yourself and bust it out with a midweek cheese board!
- Comes in a Penfold's Father branded gift box, delivered nationwide
- How cool is this? Very cool. Moet Ice Rose is the first and only Champagne specifically made to be enjoyed over ice
- A demi-sec style Champers (a touch sweeter)
- Presented in a striking glossy white Moet Ice Rose bottle
- Imported French bubbly - light, refreshing, fruity style!
- 4 Stars (Sam Kim) - "A charming sparkling rosé...immediate and friendly, offering lovely drinking"
- Ideal for functions or soirées where you're filling flutes on a tight budget
- 200ml sized Piccolo bottles of Lindauer Brut
- Kiwis have been guzzling this mass produced fizz in large numbers since 1981!
- "Given its track record of good quality, low price and huge volumes, this non-vintage bubbly has been a miracle of modern winemaking for several decades." (Michael Cooper)
- A blend of tawnies aged on average for 10 years
- Made by Taylor's - one of the world's most famous Port houses
- The UK's number one selling Tawny Port!
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with your personal gift message
- 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2018), 5 Stars (Raymond Chan), 5 Stars (Sam Kim), Top 10 Wines for 2018 (Metro magazine)
- "An appealing Champagne offering value at this price" (Bob Campbell MW)
- Incredible bang for your Champagne buck!
- 1.5 Litre Magnum of the world's oldest Champagne house, they've been around since 1729!
- The first to ship Champagne in bottles, introducing the world to fantastic French fizz
- Stored in our temperature controlled wine cellar
- Delivered anywhere in NZ with a personalised gift message.
- From one of the Champagne's great houses
- Owned by the Yanks in 2005, the original founder's Grandson rustled the cash to buy his family's business back a few years later
- Comes presented in a Taittinger branded gift box