Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- Slashed to a silly low $9.99! Usually $14-15 on special in retail stores and supemarkets
- Gold medal winning Marlborough SauvyB!
- From a top NZ producer (we can't say who!) - the true label is on the box and bottle, all is revealed when it lands on your doorstep
- Bonkers! Cancelled export order Pinot Gris made by one of Marlborough's best known producers
- Gold medal winner (Royal Easter Wine Show 2020)
- Selling right now in the Aussie market for NZD$16-17 on special, up to NZD$20
- The wine's real label is on the box and bottle - all is revealed when it lands on your doorstep!