Showing 0 to 4 of 4 results
- Insane Mystery Deal on this deleted range - $20 full price, $15/16 on special, now slashed to $11.99!
- Produced by a world famous, top Marlborough producer
- From Marlborough's Southern Valleys sub region
- Fermented in large oak cuves, aged in French oak 7 months, a highly textural, complex Chardonnay with richness and creamy/butteryness - insane quality for the money!
- The deal of the year! One of the best we've ever seen!
- HALF price, normally $50 per bottle for this premium, single vineyard, multi-award winning Central Otago label
- Past eight vintages winner of 7 Trophies, 22 Golds and 13 Five Star reviews!
- Vineyard and brand sold - new packaging plans mean stocks of the older label must go
NZ Wine of the Year Awards – Silver
- Another MASSIVE Mystery deal! Gold medal winning Pinot Gris for ten bucks!
- From a top Marlborough producer (we can't say who!)
- Hot savings - all is revealed when it lands on your doorstep!
- Limited stocks - this ain't gonna last
New World Wine Awards Silver
Easter Wine Show Silver
- Cancelled export deal, RESERVE label Marlborough Sauv selling right now in NZ under another label for $20-25 elsewhere!
- Under its domestic label winner of 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 4 1/2 Stars & Top 10 NZ Sauvs (Cuisine magazine), 4 Stars (Raymond Chan), 4 Stars (Michael Cooper MW)
- "A classy young wine, with lots of youthful impact...showing a distinct touch of complexity" (Michael Cooper MW)
- We've taken every last box in NZ - hook in now!