Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- From southern Italy (Puglia to be precise, the heel of Italy's boot like shape!) - the home of some of Italy's best bang for buck reds!
- Medium to full bodied, warm and spicy red full of dark, sweet fruited flavours
- Slug it back with pizzas, pastas and meatballs!
- Primitivo from southern Italy (the grape also known as Zinfandel)
- Never heard of Primitivo or Zinfandel? Think of medium to full bodied, rich and ripe style reds (like a Cabernet or Shiraz)
- Try with rustic Italian fare - or keep it Kiwi with roast lamb!