Showing 0 to 4 of 4 results
- Central Otago Pinot Gris by Akarua
- "pretty pear, white peach perfume, exotic jasmine florals and a kiss of ginger spice on the finish"
- Partially fermented in oak to add complexity and richness. Soft, rich, off-dry style
- New 2021 release!
- It's all strawberries and cream with a refreshing dry finish - it's to die for!
- Gorgeous label featuring the mountain daisy that grows around the vineyards
- Produced from entirely from Akarua's amazing Central Otago Pinot grapes
- Trophy winner every year from 2009-2016, Gold medal winner every year from 2009-2016! The new 2019 is here...
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)) - "Very appealing wine with a seductively silken texture.r"
- From 1999-2019 - the 20th vintage from this stellar Central producer!
- From the Bannockburn sub region of Central Otago
- Akarua's little brother Pinot, packing plenty of value for a sub-$25 Central Pinot!
- 92/100 & Buy of the Week (Bob Campbell MW, April 2021) - "Akarua’s entry-level pinot noir has always offered excellent value. This vintage is no exception."
- Soft, supple, savoury Otago Pinot
- Owned by the Skegg family, they're the largest privately owned single estate vineyard in Central Otago