Showing 0 to 7 of 7 results
- Reserve label Hawke's Bay Syrah made by Sileni Estate
- 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine) - "An elegant example with power, length and drive"
- Using their best fruit from the Bridge Pa District
- HOT PRICE! Limited stocks at this $15.99 price ($24.99 per bottle at cellar door!)
- 4 1/2 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021)
- Sileni's top tier, reserve label Sauvignon Blanc, from a top 2021 Marlborough vintage
- Using fruit from the Marlborough region
- Match it with your favourite summer seafood and salad dishes.
- Made by Sileni in Hawke's Bay, from vineyards planted on old alluvial gravels
- Crowd pleasing style, everyday quaffer that won't break the bank at this price!
- Soft, silky style with savoury red berry and cherry flavours
- Made by Sileni Estate, using fruit from Marlborough vineyards
- Usually reserved for the export market (we've secured a cheeky little parcel)
- Juicy, mouth watering style with a crisp finish
- 5 Stars (Sam Kim), 5 Stars (Winestate magazine), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW)
- Produced from the Bridge Pa Triangle district in Hawke's Bay
- Sileni's Reserve label, aged 18 months in oak
- From a single vineyard site facing the Ruahine Ranges (Ruahine means Priestess in Maori)
- 91/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW) - "Dry, flavoursome pinot gris...Quite a bold, gutsy wine"
- Mouth filling, rich Pinot Gris with a dry finish
- Pair the Priestess with grilled chicken, pork, duck or spicy Asian cuisine.