Showing 30 to 40 of 920 results
- The world's #1 selling Champagne in half size 375ml size bottles
- The perfect sharing size for two (a flute each!)
- One of the most mis-pronounced wines (for the record it's "Mo-ette" with the T pronounced!)
- Classic Gisborne Chardonnay - rich & creamy style that'll melt hearts!
- From a cracker of a 2021 vintage in Gizzy
- This is the Chardonnay that shot to international stardom in the mid-90s
- 4 Stars (Cuisine magazine 2021) - "Encased In what can only be described as a spectacular bottle this prosecco tastes as impressive as it looks with enticing ripe summer berry fruit, red apple and a slight spice"
- A change in strict Prosecco appellation rules means Rosé Prosecco is now officially a thing
- Bright, refreshing style bubbles with fresh summer fruit flavours - think strawberries, berries and cherries!
- HOT PRICE! Limited stocks
- Quality Hawke's Bay Chardonnay from Elephant Hill's coastal Te Awanga site and Bride Pa vineyard
- 5 Stars, 93/100 (Sam Kim), 90/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Simple, appealing chardonnay with apple, nectarine, grapefruit and nutty lees flavours, plus a touch of ginger supported by a backbone of gentle acidity"
- Entirely hand picked, whole bunch pressed, 11 months in oak - drink now or cellar for up to 5 years
- One of the world's top selling Bordeaux reds!
- Made by Baron Philippe de Rothschild - one of the world's most famous wine producers!
- Soft, easy drinking style red blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauv and Cabernet Franc
The Real Review – Top Value
- Trophy Champion Sauvignon Blanc, Gold medal & 95/100 (New World Wine Awards 2021), 93/100 & Top Value (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review)
- RESERVE label by Yealands (yes, RESERVE, the slightly flasher stuff!)
- Using select premium parcels of fruit from their Awatere Valley vineyards
- Classic aromatic style Marlborough Sauv packing a punch of tropical and citrus fruit goodness
Bob Campbell MW – 4 Stars
New World Wine Awards Trophy
Decanter World Wine Awards – Silver
New World Wine Awards Gold
- "This beauty is one of the country's greatest Gewürztraminers" (Michael Cooper)
- Trophy Champion Gewurz & Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2021)
- Rated as a "Super Classic" by Michael Cooper - quite simply this wine is a stunner!
- The perfect match with spicy Asian food
- Delicious Gris full of spicy pear fruit flavours with a dry-ish finish
- Gold medal (Royal Easter Wine Awards 2021)
- Winemaker Hugh added a splash of Gewurztraminer (6%) and Viognier (2%) into the blend to give it a rich, aromatic boost
- Try pairing this one with seafood, pork, chicken or salads.
- Gold used to be the main treasure in these neck of the woods, now it's the grapes worth their weight in gold!
- Made with Pinot Noir grapes from Terra Sancta's high altitude Bannockburn vineyards
- The guys at Terra Sancta describe this one as a "delicious, vibrant Pinot Noir” - good to go up to 5 years from vintage