Showing 30 to 40 of 230 results
- 5 Stars, 94/100 (Sam Kim)
- Passionate about Pinot as well as the birds they've named them after - they're Sponsors of the Wingspan Birds of Prey Trust
- Rich and savoury - this little bird poops over plenty of other bigger name Pinot brands
- The No.1 selling wine at their cellar door and consistently one of our best selling Chardonnays
- 92/100, Top Value & Buy of the Week (Bob Campbell MW, The Real Review, 11 January 2022) - "A surprisingly rich and flavoursome chardonnay from a cracker of a vintage. Matured for nine months in oak, 20% new American which might help explain an unusually deep colour"
- The signature Limeworks style - big, rich, mouth-filling Hawke's Bay Chardonnay
- From an excellent 2020 Hawke's Bay vintage, from a vineyard that sits right next door to a lime works (and the vineyard is strewn with limestone, thus the name!)
- Pinot Gris from Ponui Island (south east of Waiheke Island) & Waiheke Island with a cult like following
- Lush, softly textured and a touch on the sweeter side. Simply gorgeous!
- Exiled has a cult like following with Pinot Gris lovers - find out why!
- Molinico Loco means 'Crazy Windmill' - prepare to be blown away!
- The grape is Monastrell and it thrives in this part of the world
- 100% hand picked grapes from 50 year old vines - medium bodied, rich juicy style, deliciously easy drinking with red berry and spice flavours and silky smooth tannins
- Extremely delicious, extremely classy Sauvignon by Te Mata Estate
- 96/100 (Huon Hooke, The Real Review), 94/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW)
- "The first non-Marlborough sauvignon blanc to make the Fine Wines List, Cape Crest is unlike any other New Zealand sauvignon blanc" (Fine Wines of NZ)
- "The 2020 is a remarkable Cape Crest"
- 89/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "A dry, easy-drinking wine in an approachable, crowd-pleasing style. Offers value at this price"
- Approachable, juicy, succulent and smooth Marlborough Pinot
- Made by the Hãhã Wine Company - it means tasty and delicious in Maori
- Redmetal Vineyards is the side project of Sileni chief winemaker Grant Edmonds
- 98% Merlot with a splash of Cabernet Franc and Syrah from the Bridge Pa district in Hawke's Bay
- "Soft, food friendly and hugely drinkable now, but with the weight and concentration to cellar for 5-8 years if you must."