Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- Juicy, fruit bomb Spanish red - dangerously drinkable!
- 4 1/2 Stars (Sam Kim) - "a silkysmooth mouthfeel that's juicy and lingering"
- Garnacha is the grape - this is exploding with fresh, juicy berry fruit flavours!
- Real Compania de Vinos (ray-al comp-an-year de vee-nos) means the Royal Wine Company,
- Massive value Spanish Tempranillo from Real Compania de Vinos
- Silky smooth style red full of vibrant dark berry fruit flavours, it's lip smackingly good, a jaw droppingly good bargain buy!
- Tempranillo (temp-rah-knee-oh) is the grape - it's what Spain does best