Showing 10 to 13 of 13 results
- Gold medal, 95/100 (IWSC London 2019), Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2019), Gold medal (Sydney Int'l Wine Comp 2020)
- What a Gold machine - 2016 (5 Golds), 2017 (4 Trophies, 4 Golds), 2018 is Double Gold already!
- What used to be O for Ormond (Gisborne) is now O for Omaka (Marlborough)
- Brancott's Letter Series - named after some of their top peforming vineyards
- B for...Brancott! As in Brancott Estate on the south side of the Wairau Valley, Marlborough
- Listed in the Fines Wines of NZ for 2020 - served to Air NZ's Business Premier