Showing 0 to 3 of 3 results
- Stunner! 10 year old aged Spanish red - aged two years in oak, eight years in bottle
- Produced from 30 year old Tempranillo vines, imported by an NZ Master of Wine
- Medium to full bodied, smooth, mellow, perfectly aged red ready go to go now!
- Seven year old oak aged Tempranillo from the heart of Spain
- Produced from 30 year old vines, aged 24 months in oak - it's even packaged in fancy as gold wire wrap!
- Medium to full bodied red, mellow tannins and a smooth finish
- Three year old aged Tempranillo from the heart of Spain, produced from 30 year old vines
- 4 1/2 Stars, 90/100 (Sam Kim) - "It is up front and delectable with plenty of tasty flavours, finishing firm and pleasingly dry"
- Medium bodied, smooth style red - a perfectly aged European red at a bargain price!
- Imported by NZ Master of Wine Steve Bennett