Showing 10 to 13 of 13 results
- Established in 1896, but this is only Te Mata Estate's fourth ever release of Estate Pinot Noir
- "Oodles of gorgeous appeal"
- Aged 11 months in oak, from Te Mata's own vineyards in Hawke's Bay
- The first premium label release by Te Mata in 25 years
- 95/100 & Top Rank (Bob Campbell MW), 95/100 (Huon Hooke)
- "It delivers power with consummate subtlety" (Bob Campbell MW)
- One of (possible THE!) greatest Hawke's Bay Pinot money can buy
- Cabernet blend by Te Mata Estate - this latest 2020 is one of the very best we've tried!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Inevitably, Awatea will be compared to its big brother Coleraine. It stands up well particularly when price is factored in"
- 97/100 (Sam Kim) - "Without question, the best Awatea ever made"
- Named after the SS Awatea, which has family connections to the vineyard