Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- 5 Stars (Michael Cooper) - "Babich’s flagship Chardonnay...A stylish wine"
- "Classic" status in Michael Cooper's Wine Buyer's Guide
- First produced in 1985, one of the Hawke's Bay's iconic Chardonnay labels
- Produced from the Irongate vineyard in the Gimblett Gravels
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Malbec and Cab Sauv with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 96/100 & Top Rank (Huon Hooke, The Real Review) - "An impressive wine which demands time"
- Available in a stunning Babich banded gift box