Showing 0 to 2 of 2 results
- Babich's flagship red in honour of Josip Babich (founder and first bloke to release a wine under the family name back in 1916)
- Dark, rich red blend of Merlot, Cab Sauv and Malbec with massive cellaring potential of up to 15 years!
- 95/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "An intriguing wine with a character all of its own"
Hawkes Bay Wine Awards – Silver
- 4 1/2 stars and "Classic" status in Michael Cooper's Wine Buyer's Guide
- 92/100 (Bob Campbell MW) - "Bright, high energy and moderately intense chardonnay"
- First produced in 1985, one of the Hawke's Bay's iconic Chardonnay lebsl
- Produced from the Irongate vineyard in the Gimblett Gravels
Michael Cooper 4.5 Stars
Easter Wine Show Silver
Winestate 4 1/2 Stars