Showing 0 to 6 of 6 results
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Produced by Rocland Estate (the guys behind the Chocolate Box and Ass Kisser range of Aussie reds)
- Dark, spicy and heartwarming Barossa Shiraz - like a box of dark choccies in liquid form!
- Aged 12 months in oak before release
- Produced by the guys at Rocland Estate - this funky, retro label has gained a real following in NZ
- Sparkling Shiraz produced from premium Barossa grapes
- 4 Stars Winestate Magazine (and top in its category)
- The perfect wine to celebrate over Christmas - it goes great with your Christmas fare like turkey, ham and sausage!
- The finest parcels of Barossa Shiraz from an amazing 2016 vintage
- Aged for 20 months in extra fine grain American hogsheads
- Love Chocolate Box Shiraz? This is the ultimate indulgence!
- Indulge now or cellar for the mid-long term