Showing 10 to 20 of 953 results
- One of the best value for money French Champagnes money can buy
- Recommended in Cuisine magazine's annual Champagne tasting 9 years running!
- Gold medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 4 Stars & Best Buy (Cuisine magazine 2020)
- The Devil lives in the cellar, or so the story goes...
- Rated No.4 Most Admired Wine Brand in the World 2019 (Drinks International)
- Light, soft, easy drinking Pinot - South American style!
- A blend from across South Australia - Coonawarra, Barossa and McLaren Vale
- Aged for 5 months in oak - medium bodied, full of rich, juicy black berry and cherry flavours
- Formerly known as just "Gold Label", now "Gold Label Regional Reserve"
- The coolest Champagne brand in the world in a way cool 1.5 Litre Magnum sized bottle!
- This is how you kick off a party in style!
- Delivered anywhere in New Zealand with your personal gift message included
- Aged 15 months in American oak before selected parcels are finished in Scottish whiskey barrels!
- Using fruit from the Barossa Valley, south Australia
- Medium to full bodied style red, sweet, dark fruits and chocolate flavours
- Hand crafted, Certified BioGro Organic, Marlborough SauvyB
- 93/100, 5 Stars (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- "Elegant yet flavoursome palate that's supple and lingering. Beautifully composed and soothing with delicious flavours" (Sam Kim, Wine Orbit)
- Duck, Duck, Duck, GOOSE - tag, you're it!
- Deep, dark, full bodied Barossa Shiraz
- Silver medal (NZ Int'l Wine Show 2020), 86/100 & Top Value (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- "A friendly sort of Barossa quaffer with dark berry smells and flavours, fruit-sweet, medium-bodied" (Ralph Kyte-Powell, The Real Review)
- Smooth, cream style Chardonnay from Gizzy - the style that the region's best known for!
- "Have a swirl and a sniff to get the punch of flavours!" (Steve Voysey) - we'll give you a clue, it's like peaches 'n' cream!
- Ideal with roast chicken or pork in rich, creamy sauces